EVH references abound in PPG Movie!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVH references abound in PPG Movie!!!

I don't know if anyone else will find this amusing. Hell, it may have already been posted here, back when the movie first came out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I was just watching the Powerpuff Girls Movie on tv with my kids. About halfway through the movie, all hell is breaking loose as the girls play a vicious game of tag, and these two stoners have just crashed their van into the window of a record store. A local news crew is interviewing the taller of the two stoners (the little one looks suspiciously like Ron Jeremy, btw) and we catch snippets of the interview as the scenes flip from location to location, illustration the devastation inflicted upon Townsville. In the interests of brevity, I'll just share the few lines of interview we catch from the stoner interview....

Blond stoner: I was reachin' down between my legs to ease the seat back, when this atomic punk flies in with no fair warning.

Blond stoner: And they were causin' an eruption and lightin' up the sky.

Blond stoner: (as his friend sobs silently) Now, Jamie's cryin'.

It's nice to see that a new generation of potential hard rockers are being subliminally indoctrinated from a very early age. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Re: EVH references abound in PPG Movie!!!

I love The Power Puff Girls .....Buttercup is a hottie!!!

well I like Brunettes...
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I like the Power Puff Girls too. Especially Buttercup. I dig brunettes too. Or maybe it's that as a metalhead loner, standing on the outside of regular society looking in, I can identify with her dark, brooding, isolationist character. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Its... A... Cartoon...
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

Cartoons need lovin' too ... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Daisy Rock makes PPG guitars.
            PPG Guitars
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Wow! Just when I thought I seen everything ... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

wow, thats one of the most random things i think i have ever heard. who woulda thunk it, vh references in a powerpuff girls movie. thats great

Comment

Oh like nobody here ever wanted to bone Dafney from Scooby Doo.....
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well... now that you mention it... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought about cartoon sex with Homer Simpson.

...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Prob not appropriate but I still find that as funny as hell...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Oh like nobody here ever wanted to bone Dafney from Scooby Doo.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know who THAT is, but I was always quite fond of Daphne. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think we are forgetting Jessica Rabbit!

Comment

Wow, I'll never watch the Simpsons quite the same now. ...strange urge ..for Homer.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                              X