HOW BOUT THEM CUBIES--HA HA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW BOUT THEM CUBIES--HA HA

How about the sore assed Zombrano being a little bitch last night. The guy needs to be dropped on his head.

Adrian
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Re: HOW BOUT THEM CUBIES--HA HA

Hell, I figured I could at least get a response from Tekky.

Adrian
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

never fear, you'll always get a "cubs suck!" from ol' sully.

so um.... CUBS SUCK!

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

OK, I'll bite... (you do know that I'm not a baseball fan right? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Besides, my girlfriend is a Cardinals fan, she tells her parents I abuse her by taking routes that go past Wrigley Field, which is very unavoidable considering where I live.)

[Harry Caray]Haaaaay, everybody... How 'bout them Cubs! Ti-Ti and Nay-Nay from Calumet City are here tonight... Heh heh, look at the kid - pop fly out to left field - in the sombrero!!!! You know, Sammy Sosa spelled backwards is Ymmas Asos!! Haaaaay!!! I'm a Bud man and a Cubs fan!!![/Harry Caray]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

I thought it was "Cubist" and "Cubbies". Aw, who cares, baseball sucks anyhow. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] and hotdogs.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

charlatans!!! baseball does not suck. no fukkin' way.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Oh, I thought that you were a baseball fan, my bad. Anyhoo, how are the Hawks going to be this year??? Did they pick-up anyone in the off season?

BTW, we will have to hook up at Namm for a cold one this weekend!!

Adrian
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Of all the people they picked up they got Matthew Barnaby! Then they let Ryan Vandenbusshe go. Jeez, goodbye post season... Again...

Oh absolutely, I think we're all going to try and connect for a few drinks this weekend. You riding up with Pat? If so, then the chances of us having a beer or two together just shot up to 100.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  charlatans!!! baseball does not suck. no fukkin' way.

[/ QUOTE ]I never said baseball sucks. (Fett did) It just doesn't capture my attention the way Hockey or Football does. One of the only reasons I go to Wrigley is to girl-watch... (now I gotta worry about the damn stadium crumbling down on my head)
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Pat is having a pre-namm party but I lost his ph #. I think that he is going down on Thursday isn't he?? Miss Tina and I will be driving down Friday night after work. We are staying at the Best Western on Music Row.

Adrian
                    All hail the 'King'
                    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Fett thinks a lot of things "Suck", but to watch a bunch of guys in tight pants adjust their cups (Cubs) every 5 minutes and only hit the ball 1 out of 4 times is not very entertaining and it sucks better than my Hoover.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Pat is having a pre-namm party but I lost his ph #. I think that he is going down on Thursday isn't he?? Miss Tina and I will be driving down Friday night after work. We are staying at the Best Western on Music Row.

Adrian

[/ QUOTE ]PM me your number and I'll pass it along to Pat. I'll call him later on this evening.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

of course it does, that's cuz you're watching the mariners [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                          come over to the dark side fett, the pinstripes baby. the greatest team in sports franchise history. if not, then there's only 51 days , 7 hours and 5 minutes until football season. colts-pats on thurs. night football-sept. 9th.
                          don't say football sucks, even if you think it does. i beg you.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            of course it does, that's cuz you're watching the mariners [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                            come over to the dark side fett, the pinstripes baby. the greatest team in sports franchise history. if not, then there's only 51 days , 7 hours and 5 minutes until football season. colts-pats on thurs. night football-sept. 9th.
                            don't say football sucks, even if you think it does. i beg you.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            The Montreal Canadiens??? Tommy, I never knew! I thought you were a Rangers fan??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Football....................!!!! It hasn't been the same since the '70s. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X