Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the real original hot rod

Looks like Charlie Manson in there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

we'll have to add a person a day to this disaster. it will be one huge rolling bender in a couple more days.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        LOL Is that a swastika on my forehead? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        it's just windscreen reflection

That level of detail is due to Tommy's l33t PS skilz
        Hail yesterday

Comment

hey hey hey,
          all i can do is turn the computer on-lol
          my buddy chris does the rest. the kid is magic.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            You're gonna go blind man. You're already wearing glasses...

[/ QUOTE ]
            They're only magnifying glasses... I need them to see it. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            So you've already worn it down to a little nub??? Dude, you gotta quit...

"You bwoke your thword"
            Occupy JCF

Comment

I bwoke my thword. I'm thorry. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I actually didn't realise it was Toey until someone mentioned it. I was wondering why Colin Powell was riding shotgun. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (BillZBub pictured actual size) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, put me in there! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....man I'm so sorry ...I purposely ignored this tread because I thought it was a "Car" thread. I'm bummin' about my Vette like you won't believe and the other party that hit me is being a faggy tool ..lying his ass off.....I got a lawyer ....I'm drllin' him! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Very nice artwork ....hey that characture would make a great Southpark Guest or somethin' ...There is not that many Uber Humpin' , Satan Hailin' , Dong Bongin' , Bird Flippin' cops out there ....there has to be a call for that somewhere ... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You know ...There would be no crime and everyone would be high ...violent crimes would drop at least %80 .....who in the hell fights when they are high ..

Prority #1 Weed would be Legalized ....PERIOD ...the money that could generate would be unreal ....no import BS ...grown right here from the finest of weed seeds..

It would create Jobs in Manufacturing , Sales , Shipping , etc.. and of coures the tax...it would increase fast food business , decrease Divorce rate , best pain releaver and anti-depressant ever ( I tried them all ) , Less MVAs due to a decrease in alcohol consumption and none of my originals tunes would exist without the glorious bud..probably along with most of the music I worship..

and weed is good for the PP ...don't believe me ...get high and boink your woman ....definitely a better time.....and when your happy ...she's happy.

Now booze just makes your PP stupid ...like a retarded PP ....or a "Special" PP...The kind of PP that the girls love talking to all their freinds about. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The booze won't really affect the PP until your approx. 30 - 40 or so ...when your younger nothing can stop the PP.. not booze , electricty , poison , or weapons of mass destruction..

My PP used to be a WMD ...it demolished my parents entire furnishings and even the bathroom sink on one occassion..

What the hell am I talking about ....man I'm baked ...

Well I think I'm going to try and wake the wife up with my WMD now ....it's battle ready.....this should take just a few minutes ...why prolong the agony ...

HEY...Who's wife lets them wake them up for a quick bop .....some wives (like mine) get's all pissed off and **** sometimes ...I hate that ...that sucks..

OK I'm goin' for it...fuggit.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I actually didn't realise it was Toey until someone mentioned it. I was wondering why Colin Powell was riding shotgun. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Yeah, it was the birthday pic I posted in my Bill and Tommy would be proud thread. It looked better, but then Tommy made it darker and now I look like Colin Powell with a swastika. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

by horns-
                        Prority #1 Weed would be Legalized ....PERIOD ...the money that could generate would be unreal ....no import BS ...grown right here from the finest of weed seeds..

It would create Jobs in Manufacturing , Sales , Shipping , etc.. and of coures the tax...it would increase fast food business , decrease Divorce rate , best pain releaver and anti-depressant ever ( I tried them all ) , Less MVAs due to a decrease in alcohol consumption and none of my originals tunes would exist without the glorious bud..probably along with most of the music I worship..

and weed is good for the PP ...don't believe me ...get high and boink your woman

--------------------------------

that's what me and toe are trying to do, like in the blues brothers when they were promoting the show-lol

"tonite, and every night, THE FATTY BROTHERS, rythym and buds review. every night. every night , every night."

Comment

I want to join the Fatty Bros....I would be honored.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No update today? I've been waiting to see which JCFer gets a seat in Tommy's sweet ride....
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

that's what me and toe are trying to do, like in the blues brothers when they were promoting the show-lol

[/ QUOTE ]
                              We're on a mission from dog... I mean, god. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

"it's 3 a.m., we have half a truckload of bats and fatties,
                                and half a tank of gas, let's go!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X