Tommy and Bill should be proud!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy and Bill should be proud!!

Here's a pic of me from my birthday bash yesterday. I'm a little drunk and stoned. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Tommy and Bill should be proud!!

I was very nervous as I watched your picture download.
    Happy B-Day again and thanks for keeping your shirt on [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

you're a wild looking man, Joe m'boy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Happy birthday. How's 32 fit ya?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Happy bithday Toe! Yesterday that is [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Yeah, you look a bit skewed there. It actually looks like you're online JCF, staring into the screen with your friends waiting in the background [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Is that a huge tattoo you got on the wrist?
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

drunk?stoned? you look ready to take the bar exam right htere. i wanna a pic from 6-7 hours later TOE. shirt on-lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Happy bithday Toe! Yesterday that is [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Yeah, you look a bit skewed there. It actually looks like you're online JCF, staring into the screen with your friends waiting in the background [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Is that a huge tattoo you got on the wrist?

[/ QUOTE ]
            Thanks! I was trying to hold my head up in that pic. LOL I was pretty skewed, especially after running around in the heat all day playing volleyball. And, yes, that is a huge tattoo or two gargoyles starting on my wrist and going up almost to my elbow. I'll have to take some good pics of them later. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

i meant "local bar" exam.

Comment

32 fits me pretty well, I guess. LOL

Tommy, a few hours later I think I couldn't really see too well... I'll have to see if anyone took any pics of later on in the night. And I do look pretty PC, don't I? If they only knew! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, the local bar exam I'll pass!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] LOL

Comment

<font color="yellow"> [ QUOTE ]
                    And I do look pretty PC, don't I? If they only knew! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah....Toe's got a point...you know it's bad when Mrs LPC calls ya a freak [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>

Comment

i 've been called much worse.

Comment

...you're a handsome beast of a man Joey Buttafukko .....I'm a bit dissappointed ....You appear "bored" but not "stoned" .....otherwise you would be doin' the ol' horns pose with your tongue out while holding your crotch ...that a rule...

Bill [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

one hand on the fatty, the other on the hose.-lol

Comment

yes along those line ...all we see here Joe ...is a very somber joey.....not a happy joey...no look at me and my balls kind of joey...
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              <font color="yellow"> [ QUOTE ]
                              And I do look pretty PC, don't I? If they only knew! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah....Toe's got a point...you know it's bad when Mrs LPC calls ya a freak [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Hahahaha! Thank you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X