X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellefson sues Mustaine

Check it out here:
    http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=24760

So Nick Menza rejoins but junior is out? What gives? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Re: Ellefson sues Mustaine

Money. That's why all lawsuits are filed.

Comment

Ellefson still stuck it out moreso than anyone else, so I do think he deserves something. Not quite what he's asking though.

Comment

The System Has Failed, The System Has Failed, The System Has Failed, The System Has Failed, The System Has Failed, The...

Comment

The Cleve is GROUNDED... We had that light switch installed for you to turn the light off and on, not for you to hold light-switch raves...

Now let's go break open that glow stick and pour it into Bill's Mountain Dew...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            The Cleve is GROUNDED... We had that light switch installed for you to turn the light off and on, not for you to hold light-switch raves...

Now let's go break open that glow stick and pour it into Bill's Mountain Dew...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] :"...And the dragon comes in the NIGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTT" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

...Oh Yeah !.... I'll knaw your face off! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Mustaine's a douche... always has been, pretty much. Though, he's an amazing guitar player and I love his voice and just about everything Megadeth has put out (except for Risk). I'll even buy the new album when it's out, but not having Jr. in the band is just wrong, as they were together from the very beginning. Mustaine got Jr. hooked on heroin and is just jealous that he wasn't in and out of rehab a million times like he was. I hope Mustaine pays out the ass, because Jr. deserves it.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  he's an amazing guitar player

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, come on now... Get serious... Good, maybe, amazing? Not.

Now what's wrong with my light switch?

Comment

Old friends have a way of becoming former friends whenever money is at issue.

Too bad, though.

Comment

Just look at Megadeth's history and the # of times it has undergone a line-up change. Everyone becomes a former friend with Mustaine sooner or later.

Comment

I love how everyone is all ready to cut down Daves playing. I'm pretty sure he could do whatever he wanted to do weather it's crap to complete shred. Would I say he's an idol? No. Would I say he's more than good? Yes.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Mustaine's a douche... always has been, pretty much. Though, he's an amazing guitar player and I love his voice and just about everything Megadeth has put out (except for Risk). I'll even buy the new album when it's out, but not having Jr. in the band is just wrong, as they were together from the very beginning. Mustaine got Jr. hooked on heroin and is just jealous that he wasn't in and out of rehab a million times like he was. I hope Mustaine pays out the ass, because Jr. deserves it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mustaine actually asked him to join but Ellefson wanted way too much money so it didn't work out.

Comment

Working...
                          X