Metallica: Some kind of Monster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica: Some kind of Monster.

<font color="yellow">I just saw the documentary on Metallica and it is very good. 100% enjoyed it. When you have a chance you may like to go see it if you have not already.</font>

Re: Metallica: Some kind of Monster.

Hmm, they couldnt make money of St.Anger..So they make a movie!

Ox

Comment

Scary thing is that a majority of the critics are giving it good reviews [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/meta...nd_of_monster/

Comment

I'd like to see it, but I'll wait for it on video (or DVD rental). I hear it's 2 1/3 hours long!
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I heard that Metallica started out as a Godsmack tribute band... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I hear they have around 30-40 hours of footage. I read something where they may release a series of DVDs. I would say 3 hours is more than enough.

Comment

metallica should have quit after justice for all [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Why quit when you're making money on the thing you love?
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Meatallicka [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X