All right, whose kid is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All right, whose kid is this?

Speed without direction is masturbation. I have NO desire to watch or hear someone masturbate on the guitar, regardless of how young or old they are or how their technical prowess compares to mine.
    Masturbation is masturbation.

Thankfully he used a Jackson, though - the more public eye, the better [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Masturbate on the guitar??? I really hope that's not gonna be another Dr. Newcenstein monster. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

hm...reminds me of another 14 year old who could play really fast but was sloppy as hell. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

At age of 8 I could barely wipe my ass by myself. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Actually, this video was also shown on out national programs at the news time. The last 5 minutes are dedicated to more relaxed and entertaining events in the world, so this guy was up maybe month or two ago.

Yeah, he has some problems with timing, but his techniques is perspective.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he has some problems with timing, but his techniques is perspective.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]No his technique is awful 8 or not. He is sloppy and has no timing . Yes that should get better with time. I just see so much of this with kids in what I do. If this same kid was at a music store doing this most of us would tell him to turn it down. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
            www.kiddhavok.com
            www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

he needs a cigarette.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey ...I only watched 20 seconds of it (friggin' dial up) from what I could see is Fire and 'Tude ...slop yes ..he'll iron that out as he goes...

he's on the right track......I take it he likes Ed.

I rather watch that than some GIT mushroom proclaiming greatness when they can't play for shiot..

Now is that kid 8 or 14 ....???

That's a really SMALL 14 year old...my kid is nine and he's twice the size..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah...you should hear that 16 year old now...he's come a long way since he was on the JCF! And that "kid" was doing flawless "Yngwie-style" sweeps at 14.

You guys are rough!!!....Christ!! give the kid some credit!
                  (/flamesuit on)

Comment

Yeah...you should hear that 16 year old now...he's come a long way since he was on the JCF! And that "kid" was doing flawless "Yngwie-style" sweeps at 14.

You guys are rough!!!....Christ!! give the kid some credit!

Comment

Hey be happy he playimg the guitar ....keeping our craft alive ...

he could be scratchin' records instead of making them...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Hey be happy he playimg the guitar ....keeping our craft alive ...

he could be scratchin' records instead of making them...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm happy is playing guitar (Jackson), likes Ed and some not Rapper. My point is listen to him at 14 (it the same kid 6 years later. It still not that good. I agree with the GIT thing. But age (old or young)dosen't make some one good. Was it fun to watch yes, but it still wasn't very good. I need a nap now [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        www.kiddhavok.com
                        www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Is he 14....that's a small 14 years old ....when I was 14 I was buying beer , smokin' weed and titty boppin' my girlfriend... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hehe, all those TRL teenyboppers. I wonder how many of them know what song he is playing?

Comment

2 Things WarriorX7 your Right Word was doing alot of that at 14, great guitar player sometimes wrong attitude, This comming from somebody who liked & respected the guy as a guitar player. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              2nd point I would like to make is to Horns666 I think you're right the kid is keeping the craft up I'm taking lessons at 33 because I never did before thats right I've been wanking for 16 years now LoL.
                              Besides getting banned what happened to Word any ways?
                              According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Is he 14....that's a small 14 years old ....when I was 14 I was buying beer , smokin' weed and titty boppin' my girlfriend... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

**** Bill [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] that's **** funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I laughed my ass off while reading that [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X