My New Freaking Bike!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Freaking Bike!!!!

Well after much help from Ron, Chuck, Kev, and a bunch of others on this bored(Thanks Guy's!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]) I waited and got what I actually wanted and it's the most confertable fukking thing on this plant, makes 106hp and is freaking unbelievable in the corners. It's a 1996 ZX6R Ninja

Man, I love this thing to death, I was up at 6am this morning to just go ride till I had to leave for work at 7:20
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: My New Freaking Bike!!!!

Thats a fukking sweet ride man.

James

Comment

Nice. Congrats!!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I had that same exact bike 3 years ago! I had to sell it when I realized I was moving to Boston... It's a great bike, comfortable and easy to ride, hope you enjoy it man [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't wait to take it out to night down to Alki Beach, tons of hot bikes always down there plus tons of fine chicks too

Comment

Niiiice bike! Great Choice Donnie!

Not get them old race take-offs off of there before you kill yourself and put some good street tires on it.
            Check you tire pressures every week. DO NOT forget to do this!

Anyhoo, congrats!!

Comment

Ya, I'm looking into what tires I should get here next wek on payday, I've heard good things on the Battleaxs. The guy just had new chain and spokets and everything just done at my favorite dealer too, I talked to my mechanic buddy there and he said it was nice well tooken care of bike

Comment

I have plans of taking it to the track wensday, so I can't wait to see how it does there too, We figue solid 11.7's in the 1/4, cycle world did a 11.1 but they fried a clutch in only 10 passes on their test bike.

Comment

Dunlop. 'Nuff said!

Comment

Be carefull!!! I would love to have a bike but it seems to me that most drivers just don't see them or look out for them.I live in Arizona where you can ride all year too.

Comment

What about Dunlop D205's?????

Comment

My dad swears by Battleaxs. And hes had bikes since he was 14 (50 now)

Comment

Nice Kawa!

Comment

Nice bike. I'd love to finally learn to ride, but I live in the Washington DC area--home of the worst **** drivers in the USA! My life expectancy would drop dramatically by going on two wheels...

Comment

Nice bike! Even if you did give up a mopar to get it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              I think I'm gettin the itch! I can't afford a Mopar right now and I know I can get a bike for a couple grand!

Sweet score. Ride safe!

Jim
                              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X