Happy Birthday to me and LPC! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday to me and LPC!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="blue">HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you </font> <font color="green"> LPC I agree it's the small things that are most important. The things most of us usually take for granted </font>

<font color="yellow"> Live long and prosper [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

happy Birthaday you filthy animals....... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]have a good day toejam all the best [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I was going to post a happy birthday to you earlier, but my computer has been **** for about a week and a half and I just got it back up and running. Also, happy birthday to David Hasselhoff.

By the way, Toe, my birthday is on Monday. You can send your Hamer to:

Travis Russell
          12238 Corrida Ct.
          Maryland Hts, MO 63043

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ewwww David Hasselhoff....hmmm..wonder hot KIT is doing these days.. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC

Comment

I think it was spelled KITT (Knight Industries Two Thousand)if I remember correctly. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I have no clue, I was like 10 when that was on....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I was going to post a happy birthday to you earlier, but my computer has been **** for about a week and a half and I just got it back up and running. Also, happy birthday to David Hasselhoff.

By the way, Toe, my birthday is on Monday. You can send your Hamer to:

Travis Russell
                  12238 Corrida Ct.
                  Maryland Hts, MO 63043

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  It was Hasselhoff's Bday, too? Didn't know that. I know it was also Geezer Butler's. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I just got home from my big barbecue/party and am pretty f*cked up! I got drunk, stoned, ran around in the sun playing volleyball and had a blast. I think I need to pass out now! Thanks for all the birthday wishes, guys! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

P.S. Travis, I'll send you a card and a picture of the Hamer. LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X