Anybody hear anything about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody hear anything about this?

From a source other than this one? It sounds a bit overblown but she names names & gives enough specifics that it doesn't seem entirely fictitious.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Anybody hear anything about this?

Holy ****.

Comment

Nutty...the new board automatically censored the shite word!! FASCISTS!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

DAMN!!!
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] That's pretty scary

Comment

Somebody tell me again why racial profiling (otherwise known as "Survey Says..") is wrong?

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Musicians huh!
              Great there goes the neighborhood [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
              It's not like we don't get a bad enough rap now!!!!

Comment

Well, Adrian Vandenburg had one of those paractice thingies that's got like 5 frets and an angled handle on it in a padded bag on an airplane, and someone told the stewardess it was a gun, so they investigated and saw what it was, and the pilot got an autograph and a picture, but still, imagine being in that situation. This was waaaaay before 9/11

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't believe there is anything wrong with profiling when it comes to the lives of innocent people!

Comment

I wouldn't board any flight carrying groups of middle-eastern men and I don't care how discriminatory that might be.

Comment

HHHMMMMMMM [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] FUK'em profile everyone, its for everyone's saftey,people will just have to get over it and accept it as the way it has to be in our united states of the offended, hell, profile me,I'll feel safer, just don't make me miss my fukkin flight. the lives of many outweigh the hassle's of the few.
                      MOSH ON
                      DAVE
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Airport security is pretty weak in most airports... and if you have a layover somewhere they'll almost never screen you before getting on your next flight.

She also mentioned "We were asked all of these questions (and many others ) three weeks earlier when we'd traveled in Europe -- where passengers with airport layovers are rigorously questioned and screened before boarding any and every flight"

That's actually not true at all, in Europe I've only been screened on flights coming to the US (from a layover). If you're going any where else in the world they let you just get on the plane, no questions asked. Even when they do screen, it's pointless. They just ask "who packed your bags?" "do you have any electronic item?" etc. It's not that hard to say 'no'.

So while airport security isn't that great, atleast everyone keeps an eye out of whats going on around them on planes.

Comment

At my last job, I traveled quite a bit both before and after 9/11. I could give **** less if you screen every goddamn person on that plane including me! If that's what it takes, fine. I hate<font color="red"> HATE </font>anyone who complains about being screened or that they have to wait in a long line to be screened. What a price to pay for your own ASS! Unfortunatly, it's true. We are not screening our airports good enough.
                          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

That was one of the scariest things I've ever read!

Comment

I gladly volunteer myself to be screened at airports because I deem it necessary. They gotta have their peace of mind, and I'm willing to give it to them.

Just a couple of weeks ago, our international airport here was evacuated due to a kid breaching the first level of security by bringing in what looked like a bomb, but turned out to be the kid's geology experiment.

On the opposite note, a columnist for a local newspaper here reported managing to get through security a few times carrying his tool-card thingy... it's a plastic card the size of a credit card that fits in your wallet and it holds items like scissors, a little knife, and stuff like that. Sort of a Swiss army knife, except in card form. I quite enjoyed his article.

Comment

Working...
                              X