• Show
Clear All

• One Thousand

May I please have a cookie?

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: One Thousand

<font color="aqua">I hear tommy is giving out BJ's..... How about that instead? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

As long as it says "Eat Me". Congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Hey, my son's name is Keith. Did you go through your younger years being called Kevin/Keith? My boy did. It's strong name and has brains written all over it.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

congrats dude,
        where's your office?-lol
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey Dave, could we get off it already? [Heh heh... I said, 'get off.'] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

In my younger years? ****, people still call me Kevin. Sometimes Ken. Stoopid fukkers. And it is a hard name for Spanish-speakers to say, they call me "Kit" which wouldn't be so bad except for that damn TV show car. Ken would be better, even. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

K

Comment

3 of my 1900 some odd posts have been helpful.
            just trying to make up for that-lol

Comment

Well Kevin/Keith, they try. Look at it this way, they could not call you anything at all. And that would be a real drag. "Here!! Kit, Kit, Kit." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sorry bro, no more, I promise. I'm going to get another beer now, I'll drink one for you and tommy too...yeah, that's right, it's 2:30 on a Friday and I've already had a few, so what!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

At least it is Friday, Dave! Have one for me, would you? It has been a while...

K

Comment

Congratz Keith but you have a LONG&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; way to go to catch me and the other pathetic no-life posters. I can honestly say that your posts have contributed NOTHING to any of the topics you have posted in. That has to be some kind of JCF record. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I can honestly say that your posts have contributed NOTHING to any of the topics you have posted in. That has to be some kind of JCF record. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

**** you, John! This is from my friend? Where the hell is the "Giving John the Finger" Graemlin?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith

Comment

i have AX beat by a mile on worthless posts. i mean, c'mon.

Comment

There is no such-a-thing as a worthless post. Bless you my children." It takes all kinda post to build a fence." But don't get me going on "Weak Links"; "Missing Links" or "Cuff Links". For every action there is an equal and opposite inane reaction.

Comment

Working...
                          X