Cross Roads Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Roads Movie

Cross roads is comming out on DVD not sure if anyone knows about it in august [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4..._id=610978

Re: Cross Roads Movie

The one with Steve Vai and Ralph Macchio or the one with Britney Spears?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If it's the Macchio, it is a very cool flick.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Oh man, the 'headcuttin' duel RULES!!!

Comment

Cool. Been waiting on that just so I can zip straight to the Duel [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Cool, I was gonna buy it on VHS too a couple of weeks ago, but forgot all about it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Cool, I was gonna buy it on VHS too a couple of weeks ago, but forgot all about it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I put on DVD about a year ago. It didn't come out bad at all. I will still buy one I think. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              www.kiddhavok.com
              www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

be better with paul gilbert the karate kid would lose [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  be better with paul gilbert the karate kid would lose [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow"> Huh??

Yeah....Paul Gilbert is an incredible guitarist and I'm not trying to take anything from him at all, but he IS NOT A STEVE VAI!! I'm not a big Vai fan, but facts are facts, Vai has played in some of the biggest bands on the road and had major success as a studio guitarist, his own label, and playing for Alcatraz, David Lee Roth, and Whitesnake.

Vai is the epitome of the guitarists guitarist.

What big band did Paul Gilbert play with, Mr Big (yeah, good commercial rock with chops abounding with Billy Sheenan, but that is about it.

This is just my opinion, but Paul Gilbert should not be classed with the likes of Steve Vai [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

yea ok but he's better than via .guitar wise
                    for me. and a great guy. and a great instructor [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X