Anyone got a phone that can accept a pic text msg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a phone that can accept a pic text msg

My online functionon my phone won't work and I'm not the britest gut in the world when it comes to this ****, and I don't want to sit on the phone for an hour yelling at t mobile, So I can't email myself these pics to my self from my phone. Can I send it to anyone here and then can you email it to me??? These are pics of my new bike, but I could also send you some nekid Ex Gf pics too [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Anyone got a phone that can accept a pic text msg

You can send me the nekid Ex Gf pics but I can't help with the pic phone... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Anyone got a phone that can accept a pic text msg

The pics of her and my new bike are on my damn phone, It's nokia 3690??? I think.

Now what I need to do is get the ex girlfreind to pose with the bike. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Also I know half the **** I have wriiten in the above messages is spelled wrong.

I'll have my dig camara tomarrow when I pick it up tomarrow but I want to show people now [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
      X