Check ya later!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check ya later!

<font color="aqua"> Have fun and don't do anything I'd do...Bill, where's that pipe??? Not THAT pipe! The one with the weed in it!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

<font color="blue">Have a fun and safe trip Em.You know computers are every where now. I bet you find a way to access the board somehow while you're away! You gotta get your FIX ya know!! </font> <font color="white"> You're one of us now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font> keep us posted.....I bet you have to check the board before you even leave in the morning. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Have fun

Comment

Okay, yeah.. so I got sucked into the JCF. Thanks a lot guys. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
        No really, y'all are interesting.

We're ready to go... small inconvenience however... we're being held up by Anthrax.
        Not the band (don't I wish [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]). The Sarge (that would be my significant other) got the last of his series of shots and is having a bad reaction, the dumbass giving the injections put it in the wrong spot in his arm. Great. He's with the docs now.
        So we'll see.
        If we do still get to go I aint checking in from Rehomo! No computers for me! Muahahaha. Just lots and lots of Captain Creamsicles. Mmmm. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

I have a good buddy from Newark, Delaware named Mike Brunner - PHENOMENAL guitarist! I knew him in LA because he was at GIT and playing in my roommate's band. He tabbed out "Motorman" by Racer X for me; great guy and teacher! I think he's still in LA though.Vinnie Moore is another famous Delawarian!Have a fun trip, and hope your beau gets well quick from the shot reaction!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

have good time and don't forget to keep
            [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            ROCKING

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I have a good buddy from Newark, Delaware named Mike Brunner - PHENOMENAL guitarist! I knew him in LA because he was at GIT and playing in my roommate's band. He tabbed out "Motorman" by Racer X for me; great guy and teacher! I think he's still in LA though.Vinnie Moore is another famous Delawarian!Have a fun trip, and hope your beau gets well quick from the shot reaction!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Lerx and Tiger.
              I love Newark, awesome scene out there. Lots of cool musicians.
              Sarge is home and is okay- has a buttload of meds to take though. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Won't bore you with details, but we'll still be able to have fun as we planned. So now I'm outta here for real! Off to rock in Delaware!
              Take care y'all and thanks for the well wishes.
              Nice JCF buddies. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

thanks em have a nice time i live in a valley in
                south wales at least got some options i have'nt [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup, she just can't live without us. Em want's us all, but who can blame her with this group of Don Juans and Casanovas. :the puke smiley goes here:
                  ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Well, I'm off to get some sleep before my weekend-long cottage party at a friend's cottage... nothing as long as Em's trip, so I'll be back Sunday. You guys won't miss me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm leaving Thurs. to fly to Washington D.C. area... I'm gonna be staying in Annapolis. Anybody here from that area? I'm going by myself and I don't actually know anyone out there, it's a long story. If there is anybody on here in that area or general area.... let me know maybe we can hook up for drinks or something.

Comment

I'm going to Glendale tomorrow night! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X