Nick Menza back in Megadeth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Menza back in Megadeth?

I just heard Menza "came to his senses" and has rejoined Megadeth under Mustaine's "terms".
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Nick Menza back in Megadeth?

Sounds good to me. I'm a bit disappointed that Mustaine and Ellefson are at odds with each other, but Nick is my favorite Megadeth drummer, and I'm looking forward to seeing him on the road.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah,I've heard it too some week ago,now I hope that the new album will be good enough.

Comment

now get ellefson back in there, and friedman... and stuff 'em all a jackson in their hands! might just hit the second holy war [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy Wars 2: Return To The Desert
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah,now it just miss Dave's best friend!The other Dave!

Comment

May as well hope to hit the lottery! I'll buy a ticket. To me, Megadeth without Ellefson and Friedman just won't be the same. That lineup cannot be topped. I'm suprised that Dave didn't go after Newsted!
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Nick was great! He was my favorite as well. Too bad Marty doesn't wanna play like he did in his Rust In Peace days [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

- Joel
                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                RIP Dime

Comment

Yeah, Marty wants to be a Japanese popstar now, no more metal. As for Junior, sounds like he and Mustaine are seriously at odds. He had to know suing Mustaine would cross the line. As for who's in the right, there's 3 sides and only one will be true.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Dave E didn't make Megadeth anyhow and Marty isn't the man for the job anymore, so let the auditions begin.

Just don't get some nu metal players in there Dave. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] If Poland won't play then he should try to get Jeff Waters in again.

Jeff's playing would compliment Dave's perfectly, both in the lead and rhythm department. He was asked back in the Holy Wars era to join. If you listen to Jeff's productions they are very similar to post Holy wars Megadeth, Jeff has to give up writing those cheesy lyrics and let someone else do the writing anyhow. Their egos would probably clash but, musically it would be a great match.

As far as a bass player goes...Just get someone who can play solid and sing backup IN KEY! Newsted would do fine.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I missed the whole Dave Elefson thing somewhere when did the 2 Daves start having problems? Thats like Lars & Hetfield say F%ck off to each other just doesn't seem posiable.I'm glad Menza back in the band really solid player. As far as Friedman goes he should just come out of the closet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

It would be great see Newsted in Megadeth for sure!He's also a nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                        X