It is official: the world is ending.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is official: the world is ending.

I'm watching Stern on E!, and they just ran a commercial for a Van Halen greatest hits CD. "The Best of Both Worlds."

I am certain that the end of the world is near.

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: It is official: the world is ending.

EotW Pt 2: Entertainment Tonight just had a fairly long piece about Judas Priest! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

But were they laughing when they gave the report? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't get it... Why is seeing a commercial for the new VH album a sign of the end of the world?? If the end of the world were tied to Van Halen, we all shoulda been dead when DLR left... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          EotW Pt 2: Entertainment Tonight just had a fairly long piece about Judas Priest! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord! Now that truly is a sign of the end of the world. Van Halen's greatest hits being pimped K-Tel style on the tube is more sad than anything.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yeah ...The end of the world already past us by 20 years ago...

damn it's been that damn long...we are getting very old..

some members here haven't been born yet ....holy crap! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Good lord! Now that truly is a sign of the end of the world. Van Halen's greatest hits being pimped K-Tel style on the tube is more sad than anything.

[/ QUOTE ]
              Didn't KISS do the same thing with Double Platinum or before???
              Occupy JCF

Comment

the end of the world will be when the red sox win the world series.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Interesting. I always heard it as the Cubs... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Maybe a Cubs/Sox series would do it ....
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Would that be the Red or White? (we're talking Sox, not clam chowder or wine...)

I know for sure the city of Chicago would tear itself to shreds if it were the White Sox vs Cubs in the series. It's bad enough with the two Cross-town Classics each year...
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

i can live with the cubs or white sox winning, just not the redsox. i'll never live it down if it happens. but it won't
                        so i don't worry about it-lol
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Would that be the Red or White? (we're talking Sox, not clam chowder or wine...)

I know for sure the city of Chicago would tear itself to shreds if it were the White Sox vs Cubs in the series. It's bad enough with the two Cross-town Classics each year...

[/ QUOTE ]

Either. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X