I'm a victim of PGDS -Pre Guitar Delivery Syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a victim of PGDS -Pre Guitar Delivery Syndrome

<font color="red">Man....I'm all pins and needles right now. My Shannon Soloist is on the way and I'm freaking out! If FedEx screws up the Shannon, a disgruntled Government worker will be mild to my rage.

So, I have adopted the acronym PGDS.

What do you guys do to alleviate it and to reduce the anxiety??

I can't be alone in this feeling guys. </font>

Re: I\'m a victim of PGDS -Pre Guitar Delivery Syndrome

All things cum to he that waits. I am waiting for a guitar myself. I just sit back, get mad at you or you get mad at me, and just pray. There is always Zoloft.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I just sit back, get mad at you or you get mad at me

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">(Sniff sniff) Awwwwwwwww, you care [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I was lusting after your wife and you may have read those posts. I'm over it now. She doesn't love me [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] Now that we have a new broad (oops, board), we have a clean slate.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

i'm waiting for something that's coming tomorrow and my whole office thinks i have been shooting coke all morning.
          fukkin' losin it over here completely.
          it's called PAD mr.lpc,
          PRETARDED AQUISITION DEFICIENTCY (SPELLING?) see, i'm pretarded.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

<font color="blue"> Everything will be ok Sam. Think positive thoughts and check that tracking number several times a day like I do. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font> <font color="blue"> Which Shannon did you get? </font>
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              <font color="blue"> Which Shannon did you get? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> It is a black Shannon according to some as being the 13th one made and is in minty-mint condition.

I know several people on the board have owned it but it is finally a permanent member of my stables [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I have been chasing it ever since I have been a member here and I have always wanted a Shannon as I've heard they are kick-ass guitars [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I whined, cried, groveled, and was a pest until the owner finally felt sorry for me I think [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I also picked up a reverse-head Soloist recently too, so my little family is growing [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

everyone here gets GAS, but there are only a few who truly suffer from PAD.

Comment

Think it's hard waiting for a guitar??I'm waiting for three,two San Dimas Charvels &amp; a Bullseye reissue!!Arrgghh!!Chucksplatter

Comment

Bahhh! You're both wusses. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Try waiting it out for nearly a year and a half for a custom shop order. Then, maybe, you'll get some respect. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

if i have money, i don't wait for anything. in fact i become more of a headache than i already am now.

"don't even finish it, just ship the fukkin' thing
                      fed ex P1 saturday delivery."

i've done this-lol

Comment

I waited over two weeks for mine to arrive from California... you can do this! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] It will truly be well worth it. I missed bidding on a BGF Shannon last night... it ended for what I consider to be pretty cheap! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I would love to have a second one... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua"> Sam, my friend, you should be used to this by now. It's easy, just think about something else, like maybe how good work will be tomorr....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]..... I almost kept a straight face through that whole thing..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously bro, congrats on a great axe! </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I'm just like Tommy, If I have the money and want something bad enough, I don't don't care how much I have to pay to have it. I've drove all over seattle before trying to find a cd before insted of just buying it online, Spent a few hundred more dollors at a store to have a guitar now insted of ording it online. I'm in crazy mode right now trying to find a bike, I hate having all this money in my pocket [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              What do you guys do to alleviate it and to reduce the anxiety??</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Randomly pick a guitar from the collection and start modding the hell out of it! When something needs to harden or dry, just hang out here. 24-7. I works.
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X