Tekky!!!- Ditka to run for senate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekky!!!- Ditka to run for senate.

i will now move to chicago and vote for this guy.
    he can't be worse than arnold, and i saw him last night on espn and he called michael moore a headache. now he really has my vote. got room todd? - lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: Tekky!!!- Ditka to run for senate.

I think Ditka would make a fine Senator...does he smoke weed ...probably!!!!

I know Bush smokes weed ....Kerry..no wayyyyy!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Come on man. The dude served in Vietnam, etc. Do you really think he never toked a spleefer living through all that? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

he thinks michael moore is a punk. that's plenty good enough for me.

Comment

I actually wrote about this on my site yesterday. It's not definte yet. The GOP is looking at riding Da Coach's popularity because they panicked over a bogus scandal with their last candidate Jack Ryan.

Jack Ryan was married to actress Jeri Ryan. (Star Trek) In their divorce papers (which Jack wanted to keep private) Jeri stated that he made her go to strip clubs and asked her to have sex in front of strangers. This is what the GOP and the press call a scandal? What did he do wrong? Sure he's a little kinky, but so what! I'm sure more than half the senate have bigger skeletons in their closets.

If Da Coach does decide to run, come on up Tommy, there's more than plenty room for the Atomic Noodle-boy here in the Windy City!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

but now after reading your info i want jack ryan to win-lol

Comment

Yeah, do you wanna vote for a guy who takes his HOT wife to strip clubs and wants to do her in public, or do you want a guy who's the pitch-man for a weenie-hardening drug???
              Occupy JCF

Comment

why doesn't ditka take some weenie hardener, and then jack can have his wife do ditka. can they both be elected?-lol

Comment

You know Tommy, with you a two-party system just seems obsolete. Especially when it's all one big, huge, out-of-control party. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

From what I read, it was swingers clubs, not strip joints.

And if my wife had a rack and body like Jeri Ryan, I'd want to show off by banging her in public, too. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

it's now a three-way party system.
                      the left, the right, and the in between-lol

Comment

I think it was both. The Tribune and the Sun-Times were all over this non-story.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          From what I read, it was swingers clubs, not strip joints.

And if my wife had a rack and body like Jeri Ryan, I'd want to show off by banging her in public, too. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Note to the JCF Members....neither myself, Mrs LPC, nor WarriorX7 had anything whatsoever to do with this post [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] Please, return to your regular JCF meanderings [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

LOFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

c'mon, it'll be one big happy family,
                              ditka, the ryans, the lpc's and warrior.

wait!!!!
                              i'll film it, being the major movie mogul i am, and then we'll hold ditka and the ryans hostage for "shall i say,
                              a hefty ransome" (where's the doctor evil emoticon with the finger next to the corner of his lip)
                              we could all retire off the money, well for the rest of this year at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X