Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I'm new/back (:

Hey,

I don't know if any of you remember me.. I was at the old board some time ago.. not the previous board, the one before that one even [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

well.. I'm back, I don't have any jacksons at the moment. I had a beautiful black KV2 with dual EMG81s but had to sell it. I'm still looking around for a new jackson but it's almost impossible to get one around here in the Netherlands.

Right now I play the brand most of you dislike the most; ESP and Ibanez [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] but they're really good enough guitars

I used to play in deathmetal bands, not anymore. rightnow I'm in the band Visions of Misery and our style varies from Nightwish to Children of Bodom and everything in between [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

well. see y'all around the boards!
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Re: Hello, I\'m new/back (:

Welcome back!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I do believe I remember you if you're using the same name.

Welcome back!

Comment

Yeah of course i remember. Welcome Back dude !

Flo
        http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Dude what's up .....did you check out Epica ...pretty tasty stuff...

I came up with one "COB" tune so far ....I want my singer to go death vox on this one....he's got such a good singing voice ....but he does a pretty good death vox too...a cross between Death / Thom Linberg...

John posted some MP3s of my basement demo on the old board ....lost now I guess...
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hmm, epica and old after forever are more or less the same stuff, same writer... although I like AF better than Epica. Curious what will happen next AF album with the new keyboardplayer (quite a virtuose)

btw, welcome back AF, dutchy I assume? (there are too few of us here [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Harrald

Comment

Hey Barrie (did I spell that right, or is it Barry?) Nice to see you here again! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey man, I remember you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah it's Barrie : D

cool that some of you remember me, I see a lot of familiar names too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ofcourse I know Epica, I'm friends with Ad, one of the guitar players. great band, I heared some ideas for the second album and it's gonna rock big time. There will be a DVD in oktober with half plugged, half unplugged songs and lot's of making of/backstage footage

@Harrald, yeah I'm a dutchie too :P about the new keyboard player Joost, he's indeed quite a vituose but I think he uses too many "spacy" sounds.. he really messes up the "follow in the cry" into.. but he sure can play

anyways thank you all for the welcome back [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

(My computer is going away for repair tomorrow so I'll be offline for like a week or so..)
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

who is the hottest metal chick .....let's take a poll

I know Tarja takes a beautiful picture ....she looks awesome in photos ......but I saw some live shots of her that spoiled the image for me....

Cristina ....reminds me of my wife with straighter hair.....very italian looking and pretty with long hair....I like that ....plus she has very nice legs....

Angela ....can go hot and cold with me ....she looks good sometimes but she's a bit rough

Annekke is cute but I like longer hair

That chick from Evanescense .....how ever you spell that ....looks nice from what I seen

Kimberly ....has a great voice , she a total sweetheart .....a little too chunky .....but she has huge boobs..

Lana Lane is average at best

There's a lot of metal chicks out there ....but I really don't know what they really look like

that chick from power symphony seems pretty nice ....Italian I think

what about our very own Annah .....hah not bad ....hah ....Annah are you out there...

Epica
                    Edenbridge
                    Rain fell within
                    After Forever
                    J-lo's ass

there's a lot of poon in the metal community....
                    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and what about me ...I'm a very handsome man (that's what they tell me ....my wife).....I would make some fag very happy......they only wish... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You came right in the middle of the new "floormat". Welcome, again. Change is good, I guess.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                      X