Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what i miss the most about southern cal

what i miss the most
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    oddly enough, i miss the sandcats that own the local 7-11
    and various convenience stores in downtown huntington beach. here is some lingo that has actually really transpired
    between myself and those slurpee slingin' dune coons-

murat-" tommy!!!, princess tommy!!! come here, you need haircut!!! seriously now princess tommy, how do you call that,
    i do not smell very good right now and i need to go in the fake rain box, how do you call that?"
    tommy- "uh, the shower?"
    murat-"yes!! that's how you call that!! the shower"

murat-"princess!!!, i am from new york too, i flew over here to
    california on the how do you call that, the big bird bus."
    tommy-"uh, an airplane?"
    murat-"yes that's how you call that!!!"

murat-"princess tommy, you still need haircut, now how do you call that, i was surfing on a wave, i wiped out and my lungs got wet. how do you call that?"
    tommy-" uh, drowning?"
    murat-"yes!!! that's how you call that"

and my favorite of all-
    murat-"god damnit tommy help me clean up all of these twinkies!!! but get a haircut first!!! i am very sad today, how do you call that, last week, my grandmother, she stopped breathing last week and she is still doing it, how do you call that?"
    tommy-"uh, she's dead?"
    murat-"yes!!!! and she's still doing it!!!!!"

man, just getting cigarettes is a fukkin' pisser!!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: what i miss the most about southern cal

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome back to the Board, Tommy. Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

dude... it might just be me... but making racsist jokes about someone behind their back... and on the internet... is just not that funny

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        dude... it might just be me... but making racsist jokes about someone behind their back... and on the internet... is just not that funny

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]Damn!! stsk remarking about "politically correct threads? (where the hell is that head-scratchy graemlin) </font>

<font color="red"> That is just too ironic [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dude, i'll tell ya what, when i fly back in a few weeks, i'll go log on to the board from the liquor store that murat works at and let him respond. he'll be the first to admit he is a kookbat of huge dimensions and i will follow suit secondly.
          how do you call that, when someone says something that makes people go bwa haha haa ha haa?
          uh, a joke? yes!! that's how you call that!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dude, i'll tell ya what, when i fly back in a few weeks, i'll go log on to the board from the liquor store that murat works at and let him respond

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> Now that is what I call a "full service" liquor store, leave it to the Atomic Noodle to find that one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

the booze is flowin' like mud around here, where is our
              bi-board bartendress? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                where is our bi-board bartendress? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> She is playing a new Playstation 2 game that has classic games on it (i.e. Atari, Colecovision etc.) </font>

Comment

i hope there is a bartending game on there, i could use a large glass of gin right now.

Comment

princess tommy, how do you call that? a big glass of gin.
                    uh, a martini? yes that's how you call that!!!
                    i feel a large and scary sandcat kick i am falling into right now. it could last for months too. you know me.

Comment

I got your racist joke hanging by my freshly shaven sack nipplenuts ... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Bill Cosby ....you player hatin' Mo Fo..... Fuckin' up all the lil' Racscals ...then stereotyping black kids in Fat Albert.....you jello puddin' humping Huxtable ....Bill Cosby rules now ...doesn't he!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

is it me or is some dicklicks just a tad "Up-tight" over stupid , phony , ridiculous BS...

I think so ....whatta U Tink!!!!

Tommy ...."WE" gotsta get fuggin' high someday!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

a long overdue fatty ritual is in order billy, i whole heartedly agree.

Comment

I don't know 'bout you Tommy .....but TONIGHT ...I'm gettin' trashed ....then come here and say **** I can't remember saying ....like always ... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I do that to Cleve John sometimes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]....and he even deletes my **** on the CMZ...(I think) from time to time .... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

last time i got wasted (everyday) I went over there and posted some long winded crazy stuff about my PP and how everyone can just line up and suck it ....for a small fee of course...

I think it's gone now.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

we could start a whole new kinda posting board with our two brains at the helm. take this anyway you want to, we can call it- www.head.com [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I ckeck out that link later ....right now got my boy playing Pac man right next to me ....I don't need to explain ...."what's that daddy" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You know Mark Twain was 'supposed" to have been a "Satanist" per LeVay and he used many of his quotes such as you're sig ... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

there was many famous Satanist ....they left it in the closet though back in the day just like the homos did...Ben Franklin was supposed to have been one and was a member of The Hellfire Club...probably sat around twisting fatties , worshipping Satan and getting their joint smoke by hos....the usual stuff... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ben Franklin fuckin' ruled ...that explained his flying a Kite during a lightning storm crap...

Comment

Working...
                              X