Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Martin very very tired - poor guy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Martin very very tired - poor guy!

Little Martin came home really tired. Went directly for the old soft couch and fell asleep instantly, facing the wrong way! Apparently cats can breathe through thick couches... i wonder if that position doesn't hurt his eyeballs? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

/Henrik
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Re: Little Martin very very tired - poor guy!

LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I sort of resemble that pic after a long hard night at the bar. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Looks like a damn crash test. "Kitty hits the couch at 2 mph. Notice the pressed-in face, but the airbags seemed to have saved the day." Disclaimer: This cat is a professional. It gets paid 50 cans of Fancy Feast a month and 18 hours a day of sleep time."
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Awwwwwwwww.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now THAT is funny! If ever there were an expression that said "leave me the hell alone"- or "my day SUCKED" that would be it.
            Cats rule- they are so awesome. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Poor Martin. Aww.

Comment

Poor guy [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

What the hell did ya' do to the poor thing [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Musta had a hard day mousing(sp [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] )

Hey, isn't Martin the one that held a pick in his paws [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

That is a cool pic [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Hey, isn't Martin the one that held a pick in his paws

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he was and he is into guitars too [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Henrik

Comment

Dude- your kitty is so cool! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Is that Martin's brush I see there?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Martin says hi Em! You should see his rear end - he almost has no tail [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't think i have a good pic of that, though..
                    Henrik

Comment

Hi back.. so what're you sayin'? Martin's mooning me? Bwahaha!
                      He reminds me of my kitty Mozart (I called him Moe-zee). Same markings. He was a bastard of a cat, but I loved him. Awww.
                      He liked to sit on speakers and take it all in. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, i found one where he is mooning he he!

We need a cat forum [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You're using past tense - Mozart is in kitty heaven?
                        Henrik

Comment

Jackson,

Omigod, I didn't think you'd actually get a picture!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Too funny.

My Mozart- yeah- when we hooked up with the USAF I had to find him a good home. Wouldn't be fair to truck him across the world with me. I called a vet I knew and she recommended a family- a single mom and her daughter. They came over to my house and instantly fell in love with him- he's a charmer and LOVES ladies.
                          Anyway, I kinda feel bad because I didn't tell them about all his bad habits. He was a true gentleman- nuts about food and whacked off to his favorite blankie (even though he was neutered).
                          Yeah, miss that cat I do.
                          Thanks for the picture. Martin has a nice ass. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

btw- WHERE is Skanderborg?

Em

Comment

Glad that Mozart is ok, he sounds like a cool cat. Maybe you can get him back one day. A cat having a nice ass?! I don't think so! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                            btw- WHERE is Skanderborg?

[/ QUOTE ]

Henrik

Comment

just by looking at that map, i am reconfirmed that i live in the best place in the world.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X