Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LAST person you thought you'd ever seen angry!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LAST person you thought you'd ever seen angry!!

Bill Cosby pissed off!!

Re: The LAST person you thought you\'d ever seen angry!!

Yeah, saw that on the news today. Doesn't he look positively natty in that gold suit and the sunglasses-so-dark-they-won't-even-know-your-name? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Check out Jesse's expression!

Comment

Bill Cosby is the Man! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The Coz is telling it like it is ....reality is a b!tch motherfuckers!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

what he said .....is fucking Gospel according to truth!!!

Now he has my respect ....I was pissed at him for a while for that whole "little Rascals" thing .....my old favorite show.

that may have been rumor ...probably not!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cosby's speech was almost as gratifying as the night on the Tonight Show when Ray Charles said you couldn't call rap "music"! That too was gospel truth; I guess we get one about every 10 years, huh?

And there was Jesse Jackson swingin' off Cosby's nuts! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

truth has no color .....truth is just truth.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The Cos is cool. I loved him when I was a kid, I love him now.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

and we let all of america's youth to adpot this very issue for way too long .....why?

The always liberal Media glorified this belief system and still does ....well tries to ...I don't think most people are not buying into this tired bullshit anymore..

I see things slowly leveling off ...not so much "pushing" anymore ...white kids now have an identity of their own once again which is now "metalcore" and such ....when just two years ago that would of been unheard of via mainstream media...

I mean EVERTHING under that fuckin' sun was advertised into a cutesy ebonical joke ....well the joke isn't funny anymore ...it's old and annoying .....for me it always has been..

They still have this stupid commercial with a bunch of 80 year old white folk acting black and doing the humpty hump ....I mean WTF is that ....is that funny ....no it's fuckin stupid ...mostly disturbing they got those old fucks to do that stupid shit.. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

and in this day and age could whites ever get away with doing a movie called "Black Chicks" ...two white dudes acting like two ebonical hos....no I don't fuggin' think so ...not without some bullshit that I haven't heard about this flick. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Anybody remember the old movie Watermelon man .....just askin'

I thought Cosby was a racist for the longest time ...you know buying the right to the little Rascals and editing and removing them from being played ...buit then I heard that was just a s rumor ..

It has to be because in his Fat Albert show ....he stereo type every black character on the show ....remember ....the one that talked like "Heyba babay howba youba and meeba go ask fat abert"... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OH G all his old early 60's albums were hilarious ...I remeber Go carts , Why is the air , The chicken heart , .....I loved that shit when I was a kid ,....those were my dad's records..

[ July 03, 2004, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:

It has to be because in his Fat Albert show ....he stereo type every black character on the show ....remember ....the one that talked like "Heyba babay howba youba and meeba go ask fat abert"... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That was Mushmouth. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Remember the theme song?

"Hey hey hey! It's FAAAAAAAT Albert, [breaks into song] and I'm going to sing a song for you, and we're going to teach you a thing or two. We'll have a good time just me and all the gang. Learning from each other while we do our thing. Na na na gonna have a good time. Na na na gonna have a good time..."

Comment

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0068072/combined

Comment

http://www.tvparty.com/bgifs3/mushmouth2.gif

Comment

Bill Cosby is an intelligent, insightful, and funny-as-all-hell man who - despite some transgressions in his own personal life - should be an even greater role model than he already is. Not just to black kids...to ALL kids.

The man speaks from the heart with passion because he wants those kids to make themselves better. Mostly, he's done that in his life through his comedy. But I suspect that - as here - Bill understands that sometimes love needs to be tough. Otherwise, it is not understood or taken seriously. And he's not afraid to say things just becuase many will view them as controversial. Sometimes the truth is. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I'm going to go get some Jello pudding now. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Tell Bill I said "Have a Coke and a smile and shut the Fuck up!"-Eddie Murphy

Seriously, Bill's comments are dead on accurate. There comes a time when you have to take accountability for your own actions. It is easy to blame your problems on others and play the victim role, but it takes a MAN (or WOMAN), a responsible adult, to say "OK, I'm in a crappy situation, What can I do about it?" because as many of us know, you can't always count on another person or the US gov to help you out. You gotta "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" so to speak.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X