JCF Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF Fantasy Football

I sent emails to Archtop, dan & Jack the Riffer to see if they are in. Everyone else from last year's league has said yes.

The entry fee is going to be $50 or $100.

Please send me an email to let me know which you would PREFER: $50 or $100

Also, let me you know your preference: 12 or 14 teams.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceace:
      Count me in if there is room
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jack the Riffer has opted out this year, so Carl is in.

Comment

Hey guys, Fritz just emailed me about this. Sorry I haven't been around lately to post,
        but count me in!!
        Things have been super busy around here, but things should settle down for me right about
        the time the draft starts. So, I'm psyched!

My preferences would be 14 teams, $100 entry.

Go Gators!!

Comment

7 teams have voted for $100 as the entry fee, so that is what we will go with.

Remember, you won't have to pay the fee until the season is over. Let me know if that doesn't work for you and we'll work something out.

We have 11 teams that are definite and I am still waiting to hear back from dan.

It's only June and already we have had some trash talking from the Atomic Charvelle Jets and the Skin Flutes. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, that's "Skin Pistons" Fritz!!!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceace:
              Ok I will go 100 if this goes down. Tommy, if I cant get a team,I want to be vice president in charge of Cheerleader bikini waxes. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think that job has been taken.

cheer
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I haven't heard back from dan, so we still need one more player. Any takers?

Comment

So have we decided what the $ will be and when do you need it??
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

the san dimas skin pistons are as whacky as their owner.
                    they can't run, they can't pass, they can't score or play defense or kick. otherwise they're great!!!!-lol
                    this is gonna be a bloodbath of trash talking, and yours truly gets to yap all year while i defend my title

oy yeah, the skin piston smokers could not cover the spread
                    against those chicks from that britny fox video "girlschool"
                    in fact, not only would they not cover the spread, they'd lose outright.
                    spaceace is in!!!
                    i vote $100-150
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

When is the league going start up? Yahoo's site is up if we are going to use that again. There are some cool ways to change the scoring and eliminate a tie in Yahoo. If your interested in ideas shoot me an email Fitz. $50 or $100 either is fine with me. Billy

Comment

Working...
                      X