Looking for a good read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for a good read

oh no, it's a knee slapper like no other.
    trust me on that one [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The Idiot - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Comment

> The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown is one of the best books I have ever read,period. Whoever mentioned the Carlos Hathcock book is also right,he was a BAD man. That 2000 yard kill,from what I understand,is actually closer to 3000,on another occasion,he took out like 40 people by himself over 2-3 days. When he was awarded the Medal of Honor,a Marine platoon ran 260 miles to give it to him,from Camp Lejune to just outside of Norfolk. You also gotta give props to the 2 snipers killed in Somalia,during the raid that became the story behind Black Hawk Down,they took out 113 people between them before running out of ammo. You gotta love the Red Cell series as well,real life action written as adult non-fiction get around revealing possibly classified material. Tommy D.
        "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Just curious, is there any Harry Potter fan in the house? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Miffy rules:
            Just curious, is there any Harry Potter fan in the house? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Harry Potter is evil... Almost like the Allman Bros...

Ya should only read that when you are in your bed at night...
            \

much like this forum....

[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Eco Umberto- Foucaults Pendulum

Such a history rich book about all cults myths etc of religon it is kinda like the Davinci code on steroids.

Chuck Palahniuk - Any of his books survior, Lullaby etc... He is the guy who wrote Fight Club.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

gOOD rEAD......

Yes Clive Barker...

WEAVEWORLD

You will never in your life read a better book.

Comment

Working...
                X