ToeJam...your advice is needed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToeJam...your advice is needed....

I know that you praise yourself for having "manboobs", but when its hott out...do you get all sticky sweaty underneath them?? If so, how do you correct this minor irritant?? Down south it tends to get mighty hot and humid, and that little problem tends to get unbearable. If you have any solutions...lemme know...

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: ToeJam...your advice is needed....

Lift em up,rub a little roll-on anti-perspirant and you're good to go.Nothing beats having nice dry fresh smelling man-boobs! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Down south it tends to get mighty hot and humid, and that little problem tends to get unbearable. If you have any solutions...lemme know...

Mrs LPC
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ohhhh... You mean down south as in the Southern States. Had me confused for a moment. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Buy an uplift bra and break open to deodorant stick containers and put the goop in each cup.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'm far from havin manboobs but a little baby power will do the trick....if it works on nads should work for boobs too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Hey, they're really not that big, [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] so I don't ever have that problem. And my normal underarm deodorant (Dry Idea) works fine. They're maybe little A cups at the most. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe this'll refresh your memory. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

A female asking a 1980's metal guy about boob-maintenance?! WTF!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

/Henrik
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yeah, really! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, you know how Southerners can be. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hehehehe...I just wanted to see the "manboobs" again...

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I knew you just couldn't resist them! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I think some GoldBond powder would help...I use it on my...um...well, my testicles during the sweaty summer months-works great. Nice cooling sensation, does away with chaffing too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Use the extra-strength Gold Bond so that it gives you the extra tingly feel. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

This is just too funny....I dont actually have that prob unless they shut the air off at work and it tends to get hotter than hell in my office, and an underwire tends to rub when ya sweat a bit...

Comment

Well Hell!! Woman. Liberate yourself and maybe they'll turn the air back on. But not anytime soon. If you know what I mean? "Wink, wink, nod, nod,"
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Oh lord, I could see it now if I "liberated" myself at work....some of the guys back in service already have "ideas" about me...they think just because I come into work listening to Nekkid Women and Beer...that I umm....well...ya know...we wont go any further....

Warrior...not a word!!

Comment

Working...
                              X