Lars Ulrich hospitalized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lars Ulrich hospitalized

This is old news but i don't think you guys posted anything about this here?

Anyway, Monday this week, 11 hours before the planned Donnington Park concert in England, drummer Lars suddenly passed out in the private plane between Germany and England. Lars had to cancel his Donington Park performance, but Joey Jordison and Dave Lombardo was called in as stand-in. Also Lars' private tech played a song. Lars did a video interview (dunno what media) from Germany where he is OK and explains something about his body is burned out from touring... nobody knows exactly what's wrong...

Anyway, just a teaser - go find the info if you hadn't already.

/Henrik
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Re: Lars Ulrich hospitalized

It was a great concert tho apart from the wait. Joey Jordison is one amazing drummer.

Comment

Lately, one of the Bangles could do a great stand in for him...

Lombardo??? Such overkill... Sorta like having Al DiMeola stand in for Kurt Cobain...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:

Lombardo??? Such overkill... Sorta like having Al DiMeola stand in for Kurt Cobain...
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Amen to that ....perfect analogy!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Ding, Dong, Lars is dead, the leadfoot ***** is dead"

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X