Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this just pure insanity? Ed Roman ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this just pure insanity? Ed Roman ????

Ed Roman Gushing?

What was the first poster thinking. Ed is the nicest man he ever met? What crack is he smoking I want a double bag of it If this isn't a Joke (it has to be with a name like that) then seriously I need to never log onto the net again
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Is this just pure insanity? Ed Roman ????

Man, pass that bag of colorful and magical Lucky Charms this way so I can smoke some, too! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I really don't understand how Ed Roman can still be in buisness. I thought someone would have shot him by now for sure.

Comment

...or kicked his ass! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have to say this. Ed Roman is a terrible person. Granted, I've talked to him, and he seemed polite with me, however...

One person can start a rumor...BUT...How many people all have DIFFERENT dealings with the man, and have SEVERAL horror stories of him? Because they are true stories (I'm sure there are fabrications, but fuck...even if only 50% are true, it's still someone to stay away from.)

He does sell some beautiful pieces, and some of his hand made stuff, is very nice (play one, you'll agree) however...his outrageous prices, and his way of business if you will, are just way out of line.

I've heard of him doing *trades* but totally fucking other people. I've heard he fakes guitars. To be honest, if I buy a Jackson from anyone, let's say him, and it looks, feels, plays, sounds like a Jackson, and it lacks the QC issues of some of them I've seen, I'd have no problems playing it...buying it however...that's theft. How can you steal a name, and make YOUR money on it, that's wrong.

He posts some interesting rants, granted, he's a fuck stain, but, some of the shit he says makes sense, and I can understand fully why people deal with him...how he has repeat customers is still an anomoly to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron will always have respect for booting him no doubt....

Did you read the thread the BBB has him listed as not taking care of problems. Seriously he is just bad I don't understand how he can continue he should Hire Mr. Sansavere as his sales manager (who also was good at ranting about gear)
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

As my dad used to say, "Some people don't have the good sense God gave green apples."

Never really understood what exactly that meant, but I'm sure if he met this chucklehead and Roman, that he'd say that.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">\m/ to you, although I'd consider you more \m/ if you bazookaed the little fat fuck, but \m/ to you none the less.

I remember that BBB thing. Seeing that was like the last straw for me, no way am I ever dealing with Ed. I'd probably get so mad that I'd get a plane ticket all the way to his fucking shop and begin with the killing myself. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo:
                    he should Hire Mr. Sansavere as his sales manager (who also was good at ranting about gear)
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bwahahaha!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X