Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Go listen to the other 2 NEW Van Helen singles!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone Go listen to the other 2 NEW Van Helen singles!!!!!

www.vhforums.com

go to the main disscussion page and download!!!!

Learning to see is fucking AWSOME.

Also to all the people who say they sound like demos, well these were recorded strait from the radio to computer so it's not what the cd's going to sound like.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Everyone Go listen to the other 2 NEW Van Helen singles!!!!!

No , don't make me ....I'm afraid. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

or like they say in the ghetto ....I'm ascared.. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Its about time" was alright, but these two are just not my cup o tea.. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.... [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] Not impressed.
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

That's what I suspected ...I know I'll get bummed if I listen.

if I want to hear Ed at his finest moment , I'll put on the first five VH albulms..

He's had a few good moments with Sammy ...very few.

He lost his fire 15 years ago..time was not good to EVH or Dave.

Sammy looks great and he's the oldest....tequila I guess.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Does Michael Anthony still have his mullet?

Comment

if you don't want to waste your time searching all over that site for them, Go here and scroll down about a page till you see the red black and white VH square (easy to spot)

Comment

Ya, basically.

Bill, did you ever hear crossing over?? It was a B side off of Balance. Learning to see is just like that and Humans Being. Heavy, Dark, awsome solo. you won't like up for breakfast but maybe learning to see will do something for you.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

From the last pic I saw of him he looks the same ...he must be drinkin' tequila too!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

My friend bought one of several of his basses for sale ...some were made for him by various companies and he never touched them....they just piled up in his house.

Must be nice.. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

No I never heard that and I'm pretty up on VH stuff..

I bought that studip twister soundtrack just for Humans Being and Respect the wind..

I even got this horrible release by Ed's friend Rich Wyman and Ed plays on three or four of his tracks...nothing special at all there..

I even have some of his other soundtracks and other BS like Demos , Bootlegs of early shows , Donut City from the wild life (i think)....and a Starfleet recording w / Brian May for a Saturday morning Japanese cartoon with a lot of blues jammin'..

I even have the SNL show w him on it....I don't know if I could find that..

Comment

WTF is a 'studip' [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I gotta put down the bowl.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got like 3 gigs of unrealeased VH, Crossing over is awsome though, Ed plays his Ripley guitar on it, and like I said Dark and heavy. If you need it I'll make you copy and send it out

Comment

Well at least VH w/out Dave is consistent (consistently bad that is).

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                              Does Michael Anthony still have his mullet?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wasn't too bad at NAMM.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X