X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new house is done and i am moving

Coolness!
    Congrats on the new house, bro!!
    Hope you have a special room dedicated for all those Lefty Charvels and Jacksons [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

See ya in a few days!

new house is done and i am moving

well the new house is finally done and ready to move into. i will be off line for a few days till my net connection gets moved to the new house. will miss you guys and all the fun here till i get hooked back up but i will catch up when i get re-connected.

Comment

Re: new house is done and i am moving

Oh Lord. The mention of "moving" give me hives!!

Good luck with the move and hurry back!

Comment

Bless us with pictures of your new house. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

well i am back and thanks guys.
          had to go off the deep end on the cable guy to get my connection back up quickly but you can see who won that one [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          will take pix as soon as i can borrow a camera, i have no freaking idea where mine is now as we dont have everything unpacked yet.
          scott i am thinking about adding a whole new room to the house for all the equip. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but for now it looks like i gotta settle for a wall cab that i am goin to build ( got the idea from here actually)
          so now that i own rather than rent i aint gotta even think about moving again [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats dude! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Let's see pic! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Soon enuff, Lee~!
              And doesnt owning a home freeking ROCK!!!!!!!!!
              Man I love it!

Have fun building the cabinet and be sure to fill that room up soon!!

Take care brother!

Comment

Working...
              X