for all you bedroom shredders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all you bedroom shredders

I came across this yesterday and thought it was pretty cool. I have no idea how old it is but it seemed like a good idea for those of us who don't have a soundproof room to jam in.

http://www.metronomeonline.com/index.php?style=cool

Re: for all you bedroom shredders

Did you post a wrong URL? It's a metronome site, what does that have to do with soundproof room? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

It is for those people who practice in a room that is less than accomidating to extreme volumes (also without a drummer). When you play really loudly, you wouldn't be able to hear the metronome. I live in a townhome now and I can't exactly crank up my 5150. So, I am restriced to "bedroom level." My metronome broke a while back so I found this site. Now I don't have to buy another one.

Comment

Umm, I use either a drum machine or a MIDI click track, cus like I have software for recording and such [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        But I'm sure someone - somewhere - would find it useful [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks, A-Hole. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I just haven't hooked up my drum machine, yet. And I figured that some people who didn't have a lot of gear might find it usefull. I'm sorry I was trying to help some of the less fortunate people. If only one person finds this site worthwhile, then my work here is done. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yer welcome [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Travis:
              Thanks, A-Hole. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a good word to use Avail-Hole on fellow members. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

good stuff ,if i don't want to get off my pc to take my normal metronome i use that (sometimes the built in guitar pro one)

Comment

WTF? It only goes to 208 [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I usually track at about 235-240. Ricky from Disgorge has a new song where he hits 270.

Comment

Bah. 270. The drummer from Agoraphobic Nosebleed can do 450.

I mean... their drummer's a MACHINE, but that's beside the point. *COUGH* [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Couldn't you just set the time slower and play twice as fast?

Comment

Or set the time fast and play twice as slowly! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have lots of gear and am very fortunate, but i still find this very useful since speed mechanics is on its way from amazon.

A-holes.

Comment

Working...
                          X