Lost lighters.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost lighters.....

I know Im the best for starting pathetic topics that have no real meaning whatsoever...but am I the ONLY one that loses lighters like its cool??? When I need one, I cant find one to save my life, and have to borrow/steal one off of one of the salespeople or a tech at work. When I dont really need one I can find a buttload of them. Today I was picking up the house and doing laundry and I find 5 lighters in my bathroom (why does the bathroom attract lighters??), 7 in the laundry room....a couple in my desk at work and a couple in my car. I swear they sprout legs and crawl away when somebody is having a nic fit. Okay Im finished...bored...but finished...

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Lost lighters.....

K, if you quit smoking, you won't have this problem. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] We don't want to read a post about YOU going in the hospital or getting cancer! [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
    Quit, and not only will you save your life, you'll save lots of cash, too! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My drumme is a lighter thief. He can come home and have a pocket full of lighters.

Matt

Comment

Lighter like to hide in dark places, so they can feel useful. Under couch cushions, between your carseat and console, in pants pockets, under desks, etc. HOnestly, if you aere a lighter and only got to do something meaningful for 5 seconds a few times a day, wouldn't you hide too?

Comment

buy a zippo,then get a holder for it with a key chain clip on it. then again you would prolly end up like me and lose ya keys,lighter and all. or lose the lighter and have a case for ya zippo on ya keychain for no reason [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I would end up losing my keys, or having the case with no lighter at all. Dunno why I lose so many, and then find them all at the same time...cant find a damn one when Im looking....but any other time, I can stumble upon 15 or 20.

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm with Ron...quit and you won't have this problem I read somewhere that the life expectancy of smokers is 14 years shorter than non-smokers. I know it is hard to do but I've been smoke free for 10 years now and I had a 2+ pack a day habit.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

I lost a lighter yesterday tryin to light a SMOKE on my bike, pulled the smokes out and bam, there she goes, bumpin down the highway, oh well...

And yes, I use mine for smokes and smoke... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

You know how people have a jar for their
                  loose change? Get yourself a lighter jar and toss all the ones you find incidentally into the jar, then when you need one there well always be some there.

Careful if you can't find one though! My mom went to light a smoke off the gas range and her flammable nightgown caught fire. 3rd degree burns from her knees to her neckline, front and back, and 3 months at the USAF Burn Center in San Antonio, TX. She was scarred for life from that.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

My wife is the same way. It's a miracle whenever she can keep a lighter for more than a week. The problem is, when she loses her own, she borrows mine, and proceeds to lose it as well. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Hey Pat, there's plenty of room to store items in your hair! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry, meant to mention that was the first time as long as I can remember that I've lost a lighter, cameras? That's a different story...

Pat

Comment

Working...
                        X