Bill, you have a brother?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill, you have a brother?

OK, I just can't help but notice that you bear more than a little resemblence to a friend of mine in Ohio. His name is Kyle Severn and he lives in Grove City, OH. He also plays drums for Incantation, and is about the most metal motherfucker that you will EVER meet. He's a really awesome dude, maybe you've arrested him before?

Re: Bill, you have a brother?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...No I have'nt arrested hardly any white folks ...mainly because there ain't any in my district..but I guess that's called "racial profilin'".... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Icantation is friends with another ohio Band Decrepit....I used to give Geno bass lessons ...he lived across the street from me...

Incantion is pretty cool ...I have a couple of their discs ..

Take off the mustache and add 50lbs to him ...and you have a Bill Z Bub clone.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That cymbal is hiding about 50 lbs of him!

Comment

Then That's a great cymbal ...I don't think that cymbal could hide my 50lbs ....can I borrow that cymbal.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

http://www.bnrmetal.com/groups/inca.htm
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X