Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary annihilate Tampa!!!!

4-1

the cup is on the way back to Canada finally!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Calgary annihilate Tampa!!!!

Originally posted by zeegler:
    4-1

the cup is on the way back to Canada finally!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you just put the hex on your team [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] winning one game in a 7 game series means nothing [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

TB looked flat, made some stupid decisions. They'll be back on Thursday.

I'm neutral in this seies (but usually vote western conference) but I'm already tired of the Canada vs. USA twist that they are putting on it ...its not the fuggin Olympics for Gods sakes.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

The funnier thing is that most of the people on the ice are Canadian anyway. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What I like about this series is that FINALLY we're seeing a change in the NHL. All the older teams are out. Tampa and Calgary both are young teams, and both are going to be contenders for years to come. It's about damn time. I'm getting sick of seeing dudes older than my dad try to keep up with Jarome Iginla. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You do realize that the Flames have been around for a really long time and have won a Cup already, right?

Before they moved to Calgary in 1980 they were playing in Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff300:
          You do realize that the Flames have been around for a really long time and have won a Cup already, right?

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe he means they have young players. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by jeff300:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They won in 89, there is no one left from that team. They sucked when they where in Atlanta. Jim Craig (TEAM USA) was there goalie for about a minute.
            www.kiddhavok.com
            www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Ya I was watching the way Calgary out played Tampa from the first face off. If this is any sign of how the rest of the series is going to be then Tampa is screwed. I think a lot of it comes down to Calgary has four solid lines to use at their disposal... Tampa has maybe 2.5. while they are good players, it is hard to match the depth of Calgary.

Still... GO LIGHTNING! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
              The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

**sigh**

I had such high hopes for Philly... They've got plenty of guns to take it all the way. Sadly, this just isn't the year.

Oh well, Criss Oliva was from the Tampa area, so Go Lightning!
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                  **sigh**

I had such high hopes for Philly... They've got plenty of guns to take it all the way. Sadly, this just isn't the year.

Oh well, Criss Oliva was from the Tampa area, so Go Lightning!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm with ya all the way on this one Todd.... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I am rooting for Tampa just because I know seeing the Cup go to Tampa would drive hockey purists crazy.

Comment

We will be back on our game Thursday.

Last nite was awesome, despite the loss. Awesome experience.

Cant wait for Thursday.

Go Bolts!
                      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

F-Tampa [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Why is it that Primeau was the only one to show up in the last series?

Another year of no Flyers parade down Broad Street for me.

Comment

seems like when richards scores for tampa, they win. i still think khabiquallude will carry tampa
                          through this series for the win. he did one fuck of a job against philly.
                          who remembers calgary knocking the mighty oilers of the top and ending there streak of cups?
                          i looked like a chic back then-lol
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                          X