Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best car alarms

http://www.clifford.com/
    I've never needed 1, but several guys with 20,000 in stereo equipment swear by them.

Re: The best car alarms

The best car alarms are the broken ones that don't make any sound. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

No sh*t NG!

Anytime you hear one go off does anyone that hears it really automatically think "Gee, someone's car is getting stolen, we better do something!"

No, they think some bonehead has it set too sensitive or forgot to push the button.

Been my experience anyway...anytime I've jumped up to see if a car was getting stolen...it hasn't been.

Oh well...

Comment

In South Africa they implement flame throwers into the car alarms, so if you try to steal the car.. you're BBQ.

Comment

It's for when the vehicle is in front of my ghetto house and in the lot at my shop. I'll hear it, and that is what counts...

Comment

this morning my housemate found out that his car has been broke in. the window broke, gear knob missing and stereo gone too. the alarm..is working very fine.he heard it but he thought it was someone else car..hahaha!

Comment

if your only worried about having the car stolen (ie. stereos, personal items etc. excluded), then why not buy a good killswitch?..or buy a shitty alarm and a killswitch

Comment

The best car alarms

Of course i'm not impressed with effectiveness of alarms as if they really want it, they'll get it. Just looking to discourage the faint of heart thieves and want the autostart, remote window features etc.

Looking at top of the line Autopage and Avital...

Comments?

Any others I should think of? Not looking for cheap, just quality.

Thanx!

Comment

I wanna meet the people that are doing it...

And talk with them before they trash the column or the rest of the vehicle...

They won't start the truck for sure, I have fixed that part, just wanna lessen the damage... And well, get to know them...

Comment

German Shepherd in back seat [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

A big black guy named Ben.

Comment

Working...
                      X