• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religious ideas don't know the limits

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_957945.html

What can I say? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Religious ideas don\'t know the limits

Holy cow!!! That's incredible!!

Wow, just imagine how much fun someone could have with this guy simply by telling the old "Dickfor" joke!
    Occupy JCF

Comment

i dont know if that is sad or funny [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That story sounds like [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] to me, quite frankly. If they're NOT retarded, they must have ZERO sex drive. Even as a child who went to weekly Catechism I learned that "he knew her" meant he had sex with her. Of course that's just us breed-like-rabbits Catholics! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

They didn't tell us it was sex IN Catechism though; I asked my dad when I got home and he told me, but still,
        I was 6 at the time. Again, I think the story is [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] !
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

you're catholic?

for some reason I always figured you were baptist. ...weird [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That's because I'm a doubting Catholic; not about the basics, but about 2,000 years of politically motivated dogma.

I feel God gave me intelligence, free will and a conscience as a combined BS
            meter that I'm obligated to use when a priest or other clergy gives me THEIR interpretation of God's will. That attitude tends to piss off clergy of all denominations though.

So, may as well be a doubting Catholic rather than a doubting Baptist. Either is equally off the mark, or equally close to the mark, depending on your outlook. I go to church to honor God, not priests.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Sooo, what did he think he had, a part time hat rack or toilet paper holder? And her, a place to hide her soap or a pen pocket?

Seems like BS to me also...

If my neighbors can figure the sex thing out, any common brain dead type can...

Comment

Bwahaha!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I heard about that yesterday morning listening to Robbin read the news on Howard Stern's show. I still can't stop laughing! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I say BS too. They would have to be retarded in some way to not have figured it out for themselves. My moms friend used to work in a home for retarded people, and most of them figured it out by themselves. They had to put most of the female retards on the pill. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Oh and also, the females would shove anything they could find in their hoohas. The nurses found stuff like twigs, rocks, and, get this, even pieces of broken glass shoved up their hoohas. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
                        rocks shoved up their hoohas. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can see the new advertising campaign... Rocks: The New Ben-Wah Balls! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I feel God gave me intelligence, free will and a conscience
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well said...d.m.
                          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thats to funny ? what the fuck does he do with it when it getts hard ? fuck come on thats a no brainer . weird weird werid people ! //Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X