Now THIS is a cool picture...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now THIS is a cool picture...

speculum (SPEC you lum) noun -home version of the jaws of life.

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
      From the Chicago Tribune...
      <center>
      </center>
      Nature's fury
      Lightning strikes near the Midland Marketing grain elevator in Hays, Kan., May 11. More than 5 inches fell in parts of Kansas.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's cool man... and I remember, every night at bed time when I take my pills, half an hour later I almost see the same thing... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

The 2 green blobs are the eyes of He Who Walks Behind The Rows. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

(OK, who gets the reference?)
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Isn't that a reference to the Corn God in the film 'Children of the Corn'?

Do I get a cookie?

Andy!

Comment

Yup!

Comment

WOO!
              YAY!
              HOOPLA!

Andy!

Comment

Now go and sin (misspell) no more! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
                  Sodium is orange? I thought it burned green on the specrum? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Specrum, isn't that a gyno tool? hehe maybe not.

Sodium
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ooops. Thanks for setting me straight on the sodium issue. Now I gotta find who told me that sodium was green on the SPECTRUM and beat them senseless with a wiffle bat.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Oh yeah that pic is for real.....the colors are like that from overexposure no doubt. Preetty cool pic. I'm never lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time with a camera, so when I get to see a pic like this, I scrutinize it out of jealousy lol. This one's for real
                    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

We all forgot the best line " He wants you too Malachi". Yeah thats a cool picture unless your house is on the other end of one of those lovely bolts.

Comment

Working...
                      X