Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why...

I've always been partial to the name "Lactating Crack Whores"
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
      so it's not a wiping problem, but a protuberant swollen blood vessel one instead? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dood, I was totally about to eat lunch. Was. Thanks a lot. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, and Jack, I think that "Crackwhores" is one word, but I'm not sure... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Keith
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Damn, where is Ron when we need him?? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I always thought the following were cool:

"Scrotem Pole"
          "B. Bumble and the Swing City Stingers"
          "Buster Hyman and the First Time 'Round Crew"
          "Flatulence"
          "Sir Chuck Loin and the Ground Round"
          "ChickenF*cker"

and my future band's name...

"Salivating Toddler"
          Occupy JCF

Comment

you have a friend named llama?

Comment

well...i call him llama. llama is the funniest person i know. he kicks ass.

i'm saddened by the lack of enjoyment of the blueberry pirates. i think it's hilarious. you can use "the goddamn ninjas" if you like?

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, sure, I know a guy named Lama, let me tell you a story about how I met him...

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                  X