Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can happen if you drink rubbing alcohol??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What can happen if you drink rubbing alcohol??

Originally posted by sdavis80:
    OUCH!!! Sorry to hear it. If you guys need anything like maybe a sitter or something just let me know [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . But seriously if there is anything I can do let me know!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sitter for Phoebe or the other "children"??

As far as I know, hes home now, which I dont personally think he should be...I honestly think he needs a padded cell. He was very upset with my grandmother for calling 911 and his first question when he walked in the door was "what did they charge me with THIS time" (understand, he just got out of jail in TN and is facing felony DUI charges in VA)..just freaking pisses me the hell off royally. Sorry, had to vent about his pathetic ass.

Mrs LPC

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sdavis80:
      OUCH!!! Sorry to hear it. If you guys need anything like maybe a sitter or something just let me know [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . But seriously if there is anything I can do let me know!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sitter for Phoebe or the other "children"??

As far as I know, hes home now, which I dont personally think he should be...I honestly think he needs a padded cell. He was very upset with my grandmother for calling 911 and his first question when he walked in the door was "what did they charge me with THIS time" (understand, he just got out of jail in TN and is facing felony DUI charges in VA)..just freaking pisses me the hell off royally. Sorry, had to vent about his pathetic ass.

Mrs LPC
      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Both, but an extended offer for the other children. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
        Long drawn out story...but here are the cliff notes...Daddy is a serious alcoholic, he will drink ANYTHING he can get his hands on. Yesterday, he drank rubbing alcohol on top of a couple of bottles of mouthwash and my grandmother (whom he still lives with) found him passed out in the driveway and couldnt wake him up. She found the bottle of alcohol and called 911...they couldnt get a response from him but got a slight pulse, he went to the ER and now hes in ICU going through withdrawals along with a case of pneumonia. Hes stable now, but not out of danger, the ICU nurse says he could still possibly die. I wont know anything until my grandmothers in home nurse calls me or my grandmother calls me with an update. It truly sucks being 8 hours away from home.

Mrs LPC
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Once upon a time one of my girl cousins was so sick that she often dranks rubbing, and isopropil alcohol, and even perfume. Thank God she's OK now. I know how that tension is building up inside of us about our family's health. Lucky she never dranks too much of the perfume because she was always been observed. Hope your Dad gets well soon. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I once , very long ago took a big swig of Rubbing aclcohol ...enough to fill my cheeks up..

There was NO fuckin' way I could of ever swallowed that shit [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] ....it was instant intense fire like none I ever experienecd [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ...I sprayed that shit out of my mouth and immediately rinse my mouth out with water ..

On a burn scale rubbing alcohol on a freshly shaven beanbag could be a somethin' like a five ....a mouthfull of rubbing alcohol was friggin' TEN ...I couldn't imagine swallowing that ...your esophagus and stomach would fuckin' dissolve !!! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

If you could drink that shit ...you could have a chaser of Drano with a double shot of hight test gasoline.. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X