Ozzfest Ticket Info Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzfest Ticket Info Please

I looked on the net for Ozzfest tickets, and they are all sold by places that mark them up. Where can you buy these things at regular price? i checked Ticketmaster and they only have 2 dates on there [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Thanks-Jack.

Re: Ozzfest Ticket Info Please

I had no problem finding tix using Ticketmaster.com.Did you try using the change location at the top of page,maybe that will work for you.

Comment

Thanks dude. I tried that and it did show the Pittsburgh show, but only gave all the info on where-what and who, but didn`t offer the tickets online. Thye gave a Box Office Phone #, maybe I should try calling that, maybe they aren`t selling them online for this show? It also sais the Box Office is only oppened for 2 hours before the show, do you think they will answer the phone during weekdays? I will try that [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

You can click on the "find tickets" on the right side of page when you find the city you are looking for and that should take you to where you want.Ticketmaster is offline from like 2:00 am - 6:00am so maybe that is why you could not find them the first time.

Comment

Working...
        X