Anyone use Cerulean's Trillian IM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Cerulean's Trillian IM?

Anyone using the Trillian IM Chat Client?

Is it worth downloading?

Re: Anyone use Cerulean\'s Trillian IM?

yeah its pretty good and efficient... its hard to say whether you'd like it or not though, its not for everyone, give it a shot though. If you use 3-4 IM clients its worth it, since I only use msn and AIM these days I deleted it, but I was pretty happy with it back in the day.

Comment

Thanks Lev!

Well, I am temporarily having to use AOL, Yahoo, and MSN.

So this integrates it all into one thing that I can easily controll, compare to F-ing with three different clients?

Looks cool I guess...

Comment

yea, I've been using it the last few months. All good so far. Now I can just run Trillian instead of MSN, AIM, ICQ & Yahoo.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

works fine for me, i had a little trouble with their yahoo implementation though. it kept dropping the connection and not realising that it did.
          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I use it and love it. My only problem is sometimes file transfers don't work well so if you send files a lot you might take that into consideration. Also it's free so the best way to know is to try it, you can't lose.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

My brother uses it and he likes it.

Comment

Thanks guys! I DL'd it and am playing with it. Seems pretty cool...

A few weird things trying to organize who is on what service, but I'll have to get used to it. But, mostly pretty useful...

I appreciate the feedback!

Comment

Working...
                X