Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Take a look at these power tools...

Originally posted by Jack Napalm:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Newc:

Damn I hate when they just put up a link-to Movie [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry Newc. That's all I had. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, not you, bud - the site that put up the movie itself (the ones that made the original, then set it so that it calls another temp movie, then that one calls the real movie) [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: Take a look at these power tools...

Originally posted by Model 88:
      What power tools ? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah...what he said...what power tools? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ...I didn't see any...I watched the damn video 10 times too..and couldn't find one! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X