Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2004!!!!!!!

10-1
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

K, yer out now bro!!!

Rams - 42
      Pack - 17

Pat

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I hope you're right bro! I just don't think it will happen... Our boys aren't playin so hot lately...

Comment

Man. I've seen at least 8 "no call" holds in the 1st half alone... What a joke!

The strip in the first quarter, check the replay, his knee was down, no call, and the only time in the world where Martz may be right, he doesn't dispute...

Oh well, think I'll start rooting for Da Bears!

What a joke!

Pat

Comment

Yep, The packers always get those calls.

I'm still beat over that game yesterday though, It's like we don't want to win, It's be one thing if they just sucked but these guys just aren't trying
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I hear ya DRS, I watched most of that game and it wasn't pretty, but you must admit, the Bills have certainly stepped up in recent weeks...

Pat

Comment

The whole afc east is 10-2 vs the nfc west, that sucks for us, we still have the jets in NY.

Comment

Force out my ass!!! That was incompleate

Comment

Dude, that was definitely a force out, as much as I hate to admit it...

How bout that time out??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Ya know, the Pack aren't looking too good tonight, if it weren't for the no call holds, they'd prolly only have 10 points, max...

WTF was that???????? Oh my........... We suck!

Pat

Comment

Yeah, this game is pretty much over!!! How about that botched fake field goal!!! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          How about that botched fake field goal!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what iw as referring to above, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Well there were so many bad plays, I wasn't sure what you were referring to.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Pretty good guess on the score Pat. Just reverse it and you were almost dead on, minus a field goal.
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I hear ya... It could have easily went the other way, I just don't get all the bad officiating this year, I've got Sunday Ticket so I'm usually flipping through 3-5 games and I can't believe all of the blatant "no calls" And last night, Holt getting raped and they weren't even going to call it initially, unreal...

Oh well, hopefully we can beat the 49rs this coming weekend.

Hey, any of you St. Louis guys want to go? I haven't been all year, maybe we can snag some tix. Let me know...

Pat

Comment

Working...
                                X