X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2004!!!!!!!

I still can't think stright,

The Hawks just don't have the heart
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

WOW!!! The Rams are in first place!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And... The Steelers won again!!! Woooo Hoooooo!!! What a great day in the NFL!!!

Hawks didn't even score a TD!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

They're TIED for 1st place!!!!

Comment

Nope! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] The Rams own the tie breaker! Rams are 4-0 in the division and the hawks are 2-3 or 2-4, plus the Rams beat the Hawks both times this year! That puts them in first!!!

Comment

Got me on that, but we'll still make it out in first in January

Comment

Just become a Rams fan and life will get so much better... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Seriously though... Holmgren did NOT look happy today! I'm sure he had some words for his boys today, after the way they played...

Comment

I'm just sick of it, They just seem like they don't want it. they need to play with heart, and energy. These losses are just crappy fukkin games, they don't deserve to be called NFL players at this point

Comment

Except Hassleback (sure he has his days, but he works his ass off even then) and Alexander, But he will be gone next year.

Comment

9-1!
                      [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

SEAHAWKS!

Comment

Dude, if the Hawks lose against the Dolphins, you may as well ship that Red Wulfie... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Man, can you believe the officials in the Rams game????

Blatant holding, no call, touchdown ( or close ) dude steps out of bounds IN FRONT OF THE REF, and goes on another 20 yards.. WTF? That was horrid officiating today, why are we always the lucky ones?

Oh well, at least my bet's not on the Rams... All we need to do is beat the Hawks "if" they get a wildcard... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lions blow another one.

Comment

Ok, do I really need to say it again? uh... ok... I will... STEEEEEEELERS!!! 9 and 1 Woooo hooooo!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X