Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kind of neat picture

Originally posted by WarriorX7:
    and labeling is as simple as putting a small line of text in the very bottom of the pic also marking it as yours.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can easily crop the photo to exclude the signature at the bottom. What you need is that program that hides the watermark until someone tries to tamper with the picture, and then the watermark gets slapped across the whole image. The watermark can contain your name and a hilarious insult directed at the perpetrator. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I forget the name of the program though... [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Good luck with the copywriting/trademarking/watermarking/whatever because anything that's on the internet can easily become public domain. I've seen photos that officially belong to one site, yet they are also hosted on another website (without permission) and take off the watermark/signature. Or, sometimes they just leave the signature in it. Anything that's on the internet WILL SPREAD.

Comment

Yes, that makes sense. I could get into some legal matter over it, if need. The amp is considered property of my business, something my business would go to use as profit, it could be construed as some sort of theft, that or we could get into that since I post this photo on this site, at such and such a time, it's a generic copy right.

Just some goofy crap that could come to mind, I don't foresee Mesa ripping me off, but I am going to run it by them. I mean shit, if I could even just have one of my photos in a catalog, don't you think it would be cool?

Comment

What's the green light on the right?

Comment

Power tube bias switch between 6L6 and EL34...he has it on 6L6 to match the tubes.

Comment

Hey warrior, is the emailing you the picture option still open? Let me know if you can watermark it and such.

Thanks!

Comment

Wow, it looks awesome! Great for a screensaver or a background. Maybe a bit dark for a background, depending on what you like. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah that does look cool [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

It also looks great for warmin' up a pop-tart..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X