JCF Celebrity Look-a-like !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF Celebrity Look-a-like !

I can picture him dressed like that guy in Silence Of The Lambs. "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I wanted to forget about that movie....now im gonna have bad dreams....great...now Freddy comes to mind....sheesh.....thanks ToeJam [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by mupps:
      I bet he did, I can actually imagine Ron as a blonde, with a Jackson, in spandex.....oh dear [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Andy!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">2 out of 3, BABY!

No spandex has EVER graced my butt! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ha ha, that pic is from around 1991, check my finger position. Now check this one from 2004:

That F#barre must be my favorite "pose chord"! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

That's a B5 chord in the secong pic. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

And you did look like Keifer Sutherland!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mupps:
            I bet he did, I can actually imagine Ron as a blonde, with a Jackson, in spandex.....oh dear [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Andy!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">2 out of 3, BABY!

No spandex has EVER graced my butt! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ron, you grew into your head dude, your head is HUGE! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Andy!

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I can picture him dressed like that guy in Silence Of The Lambs. "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I wanted to forget about that movie....now im gonna have bad dreams....great...now Freddy comes to mind....sheesh.....thanks ToeJam [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL Glad I could be of assistance! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I think I'll pick that dvd up and bring it to my friend's house later, along with the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre... both of those movies are loosely based on serial killer Ed Gein. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe:
                That's a B5 chord in the secong pic. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who was there, you or me? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep, sorta keifer sutherland as a lad. Interesting how you two went totally different ways as you aged...

Comment

Myself on the left, Kevin Smith on the right.

Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by mupps:
                      Ron, you grew into your head dude, your head is HUGE! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The real question: Is my head huge, or is Atomic Tommy's really, really small?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

See this thread for further study:

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...;f=19;t=000094

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Like the dude whose head grows back in MIB!!

Andy!

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Now THAT is outta proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mupps:
                            Ron, you grew into your head dude, your head is HUGE! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The real question: Is my head huge, or is Atomic Tommy's really, really small?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

See this thread for further study:

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...;f=19;t=000094

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is the funniest thing I've seen all day! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Your head looks really really out of place in that old photo of you.

Comment

I thought RacerX resembled another X dude:
                              <center></center>

Comment

When I first saw Ron's picture I thought he looked somewhat similar to The Undertaker. One of the greatest WWE "wrestlers" of all time, just incase you didn't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X