Chuckracer's GONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chuckracer\'s GONE!

Same scare here, except I thought it was Newc announcing your demise.

Have a safe trip!
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Good timing, Chuck. The snow season is over now. ...Well, maybe not quite yet where you'll be. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Have a safe move, bro.

Comment

Don't do that again, Chuck!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Have a safe one.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hey Chuckster...Look us east-coasters up when U get out here bro! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Have a safe trip...and see ya when U get out here!

Comment

you fargin' sneekie bastage!!

Anyhoo! Have fun, stop off in Chicago on your way!!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Chuckster,give me a call when you get settled so we can hook-up bro!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanx,Chucksplatter

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                If anything he was touching base to let us know WHY we wouldn't hear from him for a week. That's pretty considerate of him,
                I think.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, we know, Captain Obvious! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It's just the thread title is a little shocking, eh? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're just bent at yourself for OVERLOOKING the obvious, like who started the thread, Corporal Cranky! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Since I paid attention when he said he was leaving in a month, and recording some solos for his old singer just before he left, I knew what he meant when he posted, since I was off the board for over a week when I moved home.

A detail-oriented guy like you missing that info? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] I'm disappointed, Ronnie! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

A *momentary* shock, dillweed! Just like everybody else experienced! Now go fantasize about your past times in SoCal somemore! Ha ha! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Have a safe trip bro, and welcome to the east side....... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Jeez Chuck, you had my blood running cold for a second there. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] Good luck with the move!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                        A *momentary* shock, dillweed! Just like everybody else experienced! Now go fantasize about your past times in SoCal somemore! Ha ha! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Snappy comeback, Beavis! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Have a 'fun' stopover in K.C, Chuckles...

Heh.
                          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
                          X