Jesus Action Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jesus Action Figure

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    just laughed my head off........lol. man thats hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
      ...and?
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The best thing you could do for Christianity would be to stop telling people you're a Christian. I know Jesus said spread the word, but he'd forgive you if you made an exception in your case.

Not that I'm a exemplary Christian, but a true Christian follows "love thy neighbor as thyself" above all other things, since Jesus himself said that was the most important commandment. Of all the things I associate with your posts, love is the very last thing on the list, ever. Why are you so bitter and hostile about everything?
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
        The best thing you could do for Christianity would be to stop telling people you're a Christian. I know Jesus said spread the word, but he'd forgive you if you made an exception in your case.

Not that I'm a exemplary Christian, but a true Christian follows "love thy neighbor as thyself" above all other things, since Jesus himself said that was the most important commandment. Of all the things I associate with your posts, love is the very last thing on the list, ever. Why are you so bitter and hostile about everything?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">First of all, blow me. Second of all, I'm really a nice guy. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Lerx, dude, do you seriously think I'd still come here if I didn't like you guys? I've been to forums filled with REAL assholes and morons and I very quickly stopped going there. I like arguing about trivial shit, and there's no point in doing so with people that are morons and/or assholes. What keeps me coming back here is that no matter how much shit is said about me to my face, no matter how many times I'm dogpiled by twenty dudes for saying Page sucks, I'm still surrounded by people that I respect and like talking shit with. This is the only place I've been to that has gearwhores beyond even my advanced level (my entire life is pretty much consumed by guitars, so that's a hell of a feat). This is the only place when there can be a flaming row in one thread and the next thread down I'm having a lovely conversation with the dude I just called a butt-plugging douchebag in the other thread.

Yes, quite a bit of what I say is just to piss people off. This isn't anything new. It's the way I am in Real Life(TM) as well. If you take it that way, I'm the biggest asshole on the face of the planet. But DON'T take it that way. If I post something that pisses you off, LIGHTEN UP, then READ IT AGAIN. Chances are you might see things a bit differently.

BTW, I'm refraining from turning this into a religious thing althought I definitely could. No amount of arguing will change the fact that this video is as funny as a turtle boinking an army helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Black Mariah:
          ...and?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The best thing you could do for Christianity would be to stop telling people you're a Christian. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Amen. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

BM,

Ask your parents if you're adopted; I'm thinking you're the love child of Rosanne Barr and Dennis Miller. It's just a vibe you give off! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Do you know of Gene Scott? That is one crazy evangelist! He's an old coot, and like Gene Simmons usually has a couple of hot blonds in tow. His cult is what I picture David Koresh would've had in 30 years if he'd stayed away from machine guns. I think Gene just sticks with boning the young chicks.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

He has some interesting ideas, a couple I agree with, but overall he's pretty much a tool. Gene Scott is the Hugh Hefner of TV evangelists. You gotta like him on that point. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I'm a Satanist ..

A true teddy-bear like , kind hearted , sincere , witty fucker that treats people EXACTLY the same way I want to be treated ...

be nice to me and I'll love you to death!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

do me wrong or just be a piece of human crap...you will definitely get F'd in the A!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No guilt trips (Religion) for the Bill Z Bub.. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

BTW ....Happy Easter!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ April 10, 2004, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X