Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Approaching Loserville: 9000 posts!

Originally posted by KMaynard:
    should we take a poll to reset Ron's post count to 1????? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hell no! I couldn't stand to see 8500 more spelling corrections while he tried to rack up his post total [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Ron, in all seriousness, please let us in on your daily routine. Do you go to a job someplace where you sit in front of a computer all day, or do these 9000 posts involve bunny slippers and a bathrobe in the comfort of your own home?

Comment

Congrats Ron....that's swell [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This is what Ron's desktop looks like at all times. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by mariner99:
            This is what Ron's desktop looks like at all times. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OMG! I just read all the buttons on the task bar. Thats tooooooooooooo funny! Oh, BTW, I want your member number.

Don

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
              you're the Mayor [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1:
                He just set another record: we just had 15 posts in this (any) thread without his interference! Ron, are you down sick or something? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heh, I was at my new job....I worked 9 hours today! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

So what'd you do for the other 3 - hide? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by DJROBA:
                    WOW! Ron, you really need to get out more than you do. Maybe take a vacation, or exercise, or ?
                    Do you have any hobbies other than being glued to your computer? LOL
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, I have a full-time job, I exercise on my bicycle every other day, I ride my motorcycle every day, and I go out to movies, film class, and local metal concerts & parties quite regularly. I guess I just type rapidly! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I would really like to see a picture of you in your full-out bicycle gear including aerodynamic helmet and bicycle pants.

Comment

Sorry L, I just wear sweat pants and a black T -shirt! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

But if you still want that pic..... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Just think where you would be if we could all spell...... [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

I'd still be up here, because I contribute way more than that to this board! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Even Rich says so! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You choad-licking asshat! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                                I exercise on my bicycle every other day,
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, that's more than I do. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I should really get back into some sort of fitness regimen again... wouldn't want to join the RacerX & Toejam beer-gut club as the third member anytime soon. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X