Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're giving away a Jackson at Metal Jam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We\'re giving away a Jackson at Metal Jam!

What were your hands doing, Ron? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

well, if she plans on dating you, she better get used to the fact that you'll be spending more time w/ us instead of her. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
      the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Gave away a Jackson, huh? Could it have been YOUR personal Jackson? Because I don't see it in that second photo you posted! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Miffy rules:
          What were your hands doing, Ron? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wrapped around her skinny waist, of course!
          Look at my facial expression...I'm going "Oh yeahhhhh, it's been a long time!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

my new friend Stacey
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Outcall ehh? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Perhaps it wouldn't be such a long time if you spent more time actively pursuing the trim instead of correcting everyone's spelling mistakes here. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
                well, if she plans on dating you, she better get used to the fact that you'll be spending more time w/ us instead of her. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't know... if Ron hooks up bigtime,
                we might be down one spellchecker for awhile!

Good going Ron, and she must be pretty tall since both your faces fit in the shot heightwise!

They wouldn't let you play the giveaway Jackson though? Looked like a JX10 or something, I guess I'd take the Explorer too.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Travis:
                  Perhaps it wouldn't be such a long time if you spent more time actively pursuing the trim instead of correcting everyone's spelling mistakes here. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey choad-licking asshat:

I contribute way more around here than that... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I contribute way more around here than that...
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn, I must have missed that post... Heehee

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Miffy rules:
                      What were your hands doing, Ron? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wrapped around her skinny waist, of course!
                      Look at my facial expression...I'm going "Oh yeahhhhh, it's been a long time!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"I'm sorry.... that's never happened to me before"

"That's okay, we can try again later"
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

If you guys had spent more time in the THIRD GRADE learning to spell, spellcheck wouldn't be a fulltime job here!

If you can't spell, no biggie, but to see 30-and-40-year-old guys spazz over having their spelling corrected is pretty sad!

How about the threads where people are just guessing about a topic, then Ron posts the links with all the info? That isn't productive? You're just fixated on the spelling corrections because you get your feelings hurt.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Wellll... Yes, he posts a ton of info on something he took the time to dig up on the net, cool yes.

When he has to repeatedly correct and correct and correct people who are just casually writing a post and not a resume etc, I find it a bit bothersome. Although I also appreciate good spelling/grammar as well, I could do without the animosity it sometimes causes.

I don't "really" care all that much I guess. However, if I was asked, I'd have say that I feel he shouldn't do that so much. But, I guess if it makes him feel better about things or himself it's "ok".

Yeah, I bust on him here and there, but I like Ron.

Comment

Anyway, back to the gig? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jeff from Prophecy, RJ from Jugulator, Joe from Psychic Mafia, and some fat dude trying to concentrate! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Full Speed Ahead!

Comment

Ron, it just struck me that you have a chin just like Eerie Von's. That's cool. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X