Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Um...mods?...what happened to the "Warning" thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Um...mods?...what happened to the "Warning" thread?

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Guess I shoulda used the SWEEP KICK line instead!

Would "concrete-like hand" be okay? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Damn, that other Cobain thread is gone too? I had a good post about the Seattle scene during breakfast that I wanted to see the end to.

Comment

I know Black Mariah was really upset and the F**k Yous were starting to fly; you could see that one coming.

Not that I don't sympathize for how he felt, but as I said, it was like posting a tribute to Benedict Arnold at the Daughters of the American Revolution forum! This is probably the least sympathetic place on earth for a guy who's widely seen as having killed the metal age. Right or wrong, there was no way it wasn't going to attract that kind of response. To then go into the FO and
        bunch of middleaged ***** stuff was very uncool; it's not as if he could truly be surprised by the response, it seems more like that it made a good excuse to go off
        and seem justified.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I guess I shouldn't have mentioned
          the Tal thread, now it's gone too!

Oh well, guess it's time once again to get with the pogrom. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Really, man
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X